Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 08:34:21 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4524810 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #1020 on: January 27, 2011, 03:48:37 PM »
Greetings!

My name is Nikola and i just made my first cnc router. I have some general questions about Mach3 and it's capabilities.

« Reply #1021 on: January 27, 2011, 04:50:40 PM »
Hi.

What are your questions?

Tom n8qxg@config.com
« Reply #1022 on: January 28, 2011, 08:38:30 AM »
Hi all,

My name is Dimitrios, and I am in the final weeks of building a large router with my brother. XYZ dimensions are  2900 mm X 1900 mm X 240 mm.
It will run on Mach3, and we can share constructions details with anyone interested. Our principal interest now is how to calibrate and ture this machine. After the traditional mecanical calibration, we will try 2D positioning sensor, and i think to open a topic to discuss this.

Best regards to all

Truly, Dimitrios
« Reply #1023 on: January 28, 2011, 10:27:54 AM »
Hi,  Im a newbe learning as much as I can, somewhat of a inventer but arent we all.   Need some help
I cant seem to get the coil winder screen set to work and was wondering if any one can help?
« Reply #1024 on: January 29, 2011, 06:35:28 PM »
Hi New person here
« Reply #1025 on: January 31, 2011, 07:52:16 AM »
I would like to know how to load the screen set (coil winder) with windows 7.    I cant figure it out.
If someone could help with this  I would appreciate it a whole bunch.    Ive tried but Im not succeeding.
thanks. 
« Reply #1026 on: January 31, 2011, 07:58:23 AM »
Dimitrios,  I have wired many controllers for machines , on the hobby side of things.  I would be more than happy
to tell you how to calibrate your machine or (motors)  email is kevinl802@gmail.com  I don't profess to know
it all but I do know how hard it is when getting started to get all the info straight into how cnc works.
Have a Great Day!

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: January 31, 2011, 08:11:58 AM »
Please try and not ask questions here as it is meant as an introduction thread.
 It will get clogged up if questions are asked, added to that your questions may not be answered as it will get much more exposure if it is in its own thread, so it is much better to start a new thread in the General Section of the forum.
Hood
« Reply #1028 on: January 31, 2011, 09:06:07 AM »
Hello all
New here, both to the forum and the cnc world. Trying to learn the lingo and get my machine finely tuned and working.  Wookworking has been my passion and my new cnc router is the iceing on the cake!!! That is if i can ever iron out the bugs. 
« Reply #1029 on: February 02, 2011, 02:17:08 PM »
 >:(

Hello hardworking pros out there and anyone who is taking step forward to use technology to its fullest.
I have a challenge. I am currently working for a start-up company and have been assigned to use a PCNC Automation Router.
It work but not accurately because the slave motor on the x-axis is not working.

I am hoping to find out from someone how to set the software so it works. Is there anyone who can give me some advise?

Matt R. - Midland, MI