Hello Guest it is May 21, 2019, 11:29:37 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 3339784 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2670 on: December 21, 2018, 09:34:31 AM »
howdy newbie here have garageworx 36x24 stepperonline motors and drivers cnc4pc bob mach3 of course live in Wyoming still setting machine up
« Reply #2671 on: December 21, 2018, 11:34:56 AM »
HI everyone,

My Name is Manni, I am new here, just joined today.

I have been using this forum for support in learning Mach3 and i have taken on a project see how it ends up.

Good to see a great community of help and advise here. I am learning machining and learning my ways round.

Manni

« Reply #2672 on: December 26, 2018, 03:19:27 PM »
salve, un saluto a tutti, e tanti auguri.
vi disturbo in merito all installazione di mach3 su win 8.1 a 64 bit. mi da " no driver sended installed "
se qualcuno mi puo aiutare .... sarebbe un dono dal cielo. grazie a tutti

Offline ZASto

•  150 150
    • View Profile
« Reply #2673 on: December 26, 2018, 04:00:14 PM »
First of all, welcome.
Second, English, please.
Third,paralel port driver does not work on 64-bit operating systems. Win7 32-bit is the last one where PP driver works.

:)
Make no mistake between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who I am.
My attitude depends on who you are.
« Reply #2674 on: December 27, 2018, 10:06:41 PM »
Hi, I'm new here and new to CNC as well. I have a 4x8 Industrial CNC and Mach3. It was suppose to come with BobCad-CAM but I was never able to set it up. A friend of mine suggested Enroute 4and that's what I installed (Windows 10). It basically works well until I have many shapes. I create the G code but then Mach3 only loads a portion of the code and not all the shapes. Am I doing something wrong? or the softwares are not compatible? Please help!
« Reply #2675 on: December 28, 2018, 09:01:07 AM »
GBWhatsapp apk Download Latest Version 2018. Download Latest GB Whatsapp for Use 2 Whatsapp in One Mobile.  GBWhatsApp . http://gbmoddownload.com
« Reply #2676 on: December 28, 2018, 09:34:54 AM »

"Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!

Hi, I'm new here and new to CNC as well. I have a 4x8 Industrial CNC and Mach3. It was suppose to come with BobCad-CAM but I was never able to set it up. A friend of mine suggested Enroute 4and that's what I installed (Windows 10). It basically works well until I have many shapes. I create the G code but then Mach3 only loads a portion of the code and not all the shapes. Am I doing something wrong? or the softwares are not compatible? Please help!"

HI,
I am new also but do remember the Mach3 demo version allow certain amount of g-codes lines for turn or mill. have you tried fusion 360 as your CAM , its works for me on turning, i am stuck on Making threads. getting my machine to index properly.

hope it works out for you.
Regards
Manni

Offline engineerpower

•  4 4
  • Learn by Doing
    • View Profile
    • DangerCo!
« Reply #2677 on: January 02, 2019, 10:20:38 AM »
Hey all!

I'm Cameron (33m) from Indiana, USA. I am a mechanical engineer and Director of Engineering for a small machine shop (dangerco.us) that focuses on prototyping and niche-market small-batch production. My personal focus is self-directed learning-by-doing, LEAN in all things, and DFM.

My CNC experience is self-taught on an Enco 91002 I did a scratch conversion to CNC, running Mach 3 on WIN10 to a Gecko 540 via Ethernet SmoothStepper. I run on SolidWorks and mostly CamBam.

10 years into my Army career as an Engineer officer, 3.5 years active, 7 years National Guard. I've been to Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, but Home is by far the best!

Cameron Husk
Dir, Engineering - DangerCo, LLC

"Therefore, worry not for the morrow; the morrow shall worry for itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." -Matthew 6:34
« Reply #2678 on: January 02, 2019, 06:16:38 PM »
Hello All
I'm. new here so all the help I can get is appreacited.. About me . Retired machinist of 47 years . Last job was making artificial hearts. I decided to build a CNC plasma and the building of it went well . Recently purchased a Mach 3 license and started loading things up. . So far so good but I know I will get stuck somewhere as I am limited in computer skills and CNC automation
Cheers for now Ron
« Reply #2679 on: January 03, 2019, 05:33:59 PM »
Hi my name is Sandi--we have a new 4x8 plasma table with a PowerMax Hypertherm 45XP.
Looking forward to reading through the forum to help me understand my Mach3 CNC software & learn the ins and outs of Plasma Cutting.
Thanks for letting me join!  ;)