Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 03:00:30 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511479 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2620 on: September 09, 2018, 12:46:55 PM »
there is NO post a message anywhere on my pages.
I have read in the help section where it's supposed to be
not anywhere on any topic page.
I can obviously reply
this is my reply to a post.
WHERE DI I POST A NEW ONE???

email sent to me:
 reply has been posted to a topic you are watching by difrancocontractorsinc.
AND WHERE IS THIS POST
« Reply #2621 on: September 09, 2018, 01:41:05 PM »
Hi,
by virtue of posting in this thread you ill get an email every time someone posts in it. It is a very popular thread so over a period
of time you will get quite a few.

The post by  difrancocontractorsinc was an advertising/spam post and has been deleted.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #2622 on: September 09, 2018, 01:53:06 PM »
"by virtue of posting (where?) in this thread you ill get an email every time someone posts in it"
thanks for the reply BUT, my question is:
I see no place anywhere on the pages in the forum for me to START a post.
I see Search, help, etc.

AGAIN:
there is NO post a message box to 'click' anywhere on my pages to post an ORIGINAL post
I have read in the help section where it's supposed to be but
not anywhere on any topic page.
thanks
« Reply #2623 on: September 09, 2018, 02:37:12 PM »
Hi,
from the main index page <new topic>

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'
« Reply #2624 on: September 20, 2018, 09:03:09 AM »
Hello everyone,  my name is Jeff.  I work in the movie industry as a special effects person who makes specialty props.  Several years ago I purchased a cnc plasma kit that runs with Mach3 and after catching the cnc bug and wanting more I purchased a 4 x 8 router kit from cncrouterparts.com and have been teaching myself the art of cnc routing.  It too runs with Mach3.   I use solidworks for my 3d work and use tool path plugins from HSMWorks and BobCam.  Most everything I do is either wood or Urethane foam.

jeff
« Reply #2625 on: September 20, 2018, 12:51:02 PM »
I'm new and I have somehow locked myself out of my mach 3 program as the reset button will not work and there shows no errors!
« Reply #2626 on: September 21, 2018, 02:29:30 PM »
Hello All- Very very new. Just picked up a new to me LMS mini mill with CNC Fusion conversion already done.

I am a graphich designer and have learned some CAD, so want to start making parts for my old BMW motrcycle and maybe some lamps, coffee makers etc. Looking to start learing how to weld as a companion skill to machining metal.

Looking forward to learning from all of you.

PS- dont know if it's my eyesight or brain but I cannot find button to post for some setup help
« Reply #2627 on: September 21, 2018, 05:54:11 PM »
Hi Hanz,
Try posting under Mach 3 general discussions. Use the new topic button and away you go.

Welcome aboard.
We never have the time or money to do it right the first time, but we somehow manage to do it twice and then spend the money to get it right.
« Reply #2628 on: September 22, 2018, 07:25:52 PM »
Hello
I'm Mike from Alberta Canada. I am currently working as a CNC machinist. Designed and built my first CNC router recently. Now I am having trouble with the electronics and software portion. So I am hoping to get some help from the more experienced users of Mach3.

« Reply #2629 on: September 28, 2018, 11:34:41 AM »
Hi, I'm Lee - I live in Venice FL and am fairly new to CNC machines. I've had mine for several years and had some issues with it, I got frustrated with it and let it collect some dust. I am now determined to get it running, I was hoping I could get some guidance here as it seems to be a software/set up issue I'm having now. So, where do I even begin to resolve my issues? It's cutting multiple circles (ovals) instead of the G-Code I sent to my machine. It also seems to stretch the images on the Y axis quite a bit. Anyway - this seems like a great forum, I'm excited to get involved.