Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 03:39:16 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511496 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #1290 on: October 05, 2011, 04:36:48 PM »
   ;D
Hi Petesos welcome aboard thanks for dropping by and telling us of your hobbies,when I was younger I to found that anything with bras or tyres was my most expensive hobbies and the the little buttons only got in the way,ah sweet memories. ::)
Any questions that you may have about CNC, Mach or Lazycam should be addressed to the general forum where I'm sure that you will get your answers

Dick  ;)
« Reply #1291 on: October 06, 2011, 01:18:01 PM »
Hi Bud
Many Thanks for the reply bud
Pete
« Reply #1292 on: October 08, 2011, 05:43:48 AM »
Hi All,

I recently completed a CNC installation on a Surface Grinder.  I am looking for a wizard to us for that application.  I currently have been using a face mill one that comes on Mach witch is close. Is there one available that is completed or who can write one for a fee?

Thanks

Steven

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: October 08, 2011, 09:30:19 AM »
Cnc Grinders are far a few in between in the hobby world.  Can you describe WHAT it is you want the wizard to do?

You said you found one close. What else do you want it to do?

(;-) TP
« Reply #1294 on: October 11, 2011, 01:22:16 AM »
   ;D
Hi Steven welcome aboard ,thank you for for dropping by and introducing yourself,as BR549pointed out there is not a lot of C N C surface grinders being used as a hobby. ::)
Any questions that you may have should be addressed to the general forum where I'm sure that a member will be able to help you .

Dick  ;)

« Reply #1295 on: October 11, 2011, 12:20:27 PM »
Hi All

My Name is Phil and I have just converted a 7x14 mini lathe to CNC running Mach3.
I live in Ladysmith BC Canada.
I am an electronics design engineer.

I will have some questions shortly about maximum RPM for my stepper motors.
I will start a thread in the general section.
« Reply #1296 on: October 11, 2011, 03:33:59 PM »
  ;D
Hi Phil welcome aboard, you've picked a nice little project to start with, but once started down the C N C path it does consume you

Dick  ;)
Post Processor Information
« Reply #1297 on: October 12, 2011, 07:13:05 PM »
I was wondering if someone could help me figure out how to make a post processor for a 1062 4 motor controller manufactured by Phidgets.

I really have no idea where to begin so any help undertanding how the post works is greatly appreciated.
Also is it even possable to have a post program for a USB device?
I will be posting any finds here and on my website at http://www.cncstuff.com and you can email me at admin@cncstuff.com

thanks for your help and time.

CNC Phidgets Post processor
« Reply #1298 on: October 12, 2011, 08:24:43 PM »
   ;D
Hi crob09 welcome aboard ,any technical questions relating to C N C should be addressed to the general forum where I'm sure that some one will have the answers

Dick  ;)
« Reply #1299 on: October 13, 2011, 06:58:07 PM »
Hi.  I am a retired Mechanical Engineer getting started with a CNC plasma table and an Epilog Zing laser.  I plan to do metal art with laser highlights.  I use Mach 3 with C&CNC hardware and DTHC.  I have a Hypertherm Powermax 600 torch.   I just got my table up and running after retiring and building our home in Idaho.  I will be checking this forum for tips on using Mach and how to get the most out of it for plasma cutting.  I use Sheet CAM TNG to create my code and mostly Corel X5 for the drawings.  Some drawings I do with AutoCAD lite.