Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 01:25:25 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511425 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2320 on: May 28, 2016, 11:55:07 PM »
Ok here it comes, I'm an older woodworker. i own and have owned a small commercial shop. I purchased a machine,(4x8) with out training. Its cost is not in proportion with the cost of the machine. I have purchased Router Cad/Cam.
I need help with creating code to surface spoil board. Step by ignorant tep, if you please.
« Reply #2321 on: May 30, 2016, 01:00:44 AM »
Hi, My name is Mark Gerard: I live here in the states in Florida, and have been using Mach 3 for well over 2 years! nothing to complex or very special really, I'm "One of those people that bought a HF Cheap lathe and converted to cnc" My only feather in my hat is a very humble automatic tool changer of my own design and programming,
I'm originally from Colombia South america, and have bee designing automated machinery for the last 18 years... have done almost all! I'm very grateful for all the people here! there is a true wealth of support and help! Hope to hear from some people here.
« Reply #2322 on: May 30, 2016, 04:27:45 PM »
Hi Mach3 Users
I`m from Costa Rica, recently buy a Hobby CNC milling machine from CNC-multitool (Germany). Very happy with it!
Very happy to write here and hopefuly to share whith this comunity
I'm not a english writer but I understand much more than I can write.

Last week I have a problem when I migrate from Win-7 to Win-10, the machine has like a hiccup! simple freeze in a line, but no lost any info, just need to reset and start again!! The worse part is that happen randomly but very frecuently. Somebody know this issue and have any clue about it?

Regards
Jorge (ALLCNC)
« Reply #2323 on: May 30, 2016, 04:54:36 PM »
Bueno yo no soy un experto.. pero me parese a mi ke la compativilidad the Mach con Windows 10 no es muy alta ke digamos! Haora tu puedes abrir un Virtual Machine ke esta corriendo en windows 7 demtro de la misma computadora! Y asie resuelves este problema!! Si tu lo pienzas con calma, Windows10 todavia estan en el proceso de "Debugging" no ha madurado! hay toneladas de software that is not compatible..y todos estos programas fallan por la misma rason. . este sysema de operanziones es muy joben... y ba a nesesitar muchisimos parches...

Hahora ten en cuenta ke yo en verdad soy muy joven y nuevo en el uso de Mach-3 y no se demaciado!
New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2324 on: May 30, 2016, 05:13:39 PM »
Gracias por tu pronta respuesta, esperaré otros comentarios a ver si me dan alguna pista y si no.... será devolverme a Win7
« Reply #2325 on: May 30, 2016, 05:15:16 PM »
hello my name is robert..just bought mach3 very new to it. i bought mach 3 because i was tired of failing in free open source programs like cp and many others ..so i purchased mach3 cambam and artcam express.. with that being said i got into cnc hobby about a yr ago and have not finished one project..why u ask either cp would crash before it finished the gcode..so many many diff tries to get it to work ..tired of it..was ready to throw my machine in the pond until i herd of mach3 not an open source free program ..i purchased mach3 through cncrouter part and also all the motors hardware and whatever else i needed to get going ..parts should be here by the end of the week ..just really wanna finish a product..ok so here goes my first question.. what do i need to save my artcam project as (postprocessor) to work in mach3 so it sees tool changes?? ty for reading this happy milling..
« Reply #2326 on: June 26, 2016, 11:56:27 AM »
Hi there,

My name is Lou though probably should change it to Dumbo!!

I'm new to the world of CNC routers and I am feeling extremely dumb at the moment.

I bought a CNC Router 30-40T it came with a scrappy piece of paper as instructions and a Mach 3 disc I couldn't load.  I tried the free Mach 3 demo just to  make sure the machine worked and it did. However I received a download code from the suppliers for Mach 3 and it installed .... fab!! But  now the router doesn't work at all.
 Please help before I succumb  and sent it back.  Please if you can help please keep it basic as I think I've bitten off more then I can chew this router.

Many thanks and thanks for reading.
« Reply #2327 on: June 30, 2016, 01:06:21 PM »
I am new to the forum and to CNC. I am trying to set up a TAIG mill using MAch3
« Reply #2328 on: July 01, 2016, 12:51:28 PM »
Hi all
I've joined. Priamilary to learn more about retro fitting a Romi lathe with Mach 3. It currently has a control with DC servos (SEM) made by Bridgeport in the ninety's. That's failing and people tell me Mach is the way to go. I hope to find a source of knowledge and hardware needed to interface the machine here.
I plan to use it in my home workshop to further the building of my 1/3 size steam traction engine amongst other projects!  :D
Regards
Marcus.

Offline Pythagoras

•  93 93
  • a² + b² = c²
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: July 06, 2016, 09:01:07 PM »
Hi I'm Benny, formerly known in this group as ynneb.
Its been many years since I have regularly participated in this group, but I'm now back into CNC and will be posting a little more often.
Its great to see some of those old names still here. You must be true master CNCers by this stage.
The Pythagorean theorem: The sum of the areas of the two squares on the legs (a and b) equals the area of the square on the hypotenuse (c).     a² + b² = c².