Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 3292965 times)

Offline BaptisteJono

• View Profile
Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2690 on: February 15, 2019, 06:15:50 AM »
Thanks for the suggestion.

Did make use of it. ooooh okey I believe it might still be early early morning by them. Just the frustration of weeks waiting and finally getting everything up and running last night I need to test those motors before the return date expires so I will wait patiently.

Thanks once again

Online TPS

• View Profile
« Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 06:37:30 AM by TPS »
anything is possible, just try it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.

herr schmeiƟ hirn vom himmel

Offline BaptisteJono

• View Profile
« Reply #2692 on: February 15, 2019, 07:28:27 AM »
Hi TPS.

Yes I do have it.
So how do I select which pin to use to activate motor0 in Mach4? What should I exactly do in the pin mapping section? like is pin 1 - 9 dedicated to motor 1-8? And what must I do to enable the motor in Mach4.?

thanks.

Best regards
Jonathan

Offline johnrembo

• View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: March 03, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »
my name is john mansur and i am attempting to build a plasma cnc machine running mach3,

Offline SHIV15UK63

• Holding
    • View Profile
« Reply #2694 on: March 09, 2019, 08:40:30 AM »
Hi my names Asif live in Manchester UK have been working with my hobby cnc i made for around 5 years. Last week i just ordered a 2000mmx3000mm machine for my business i make and design Kitchens/bedrooms. i was really young when i got interested in machines. It was when my dad took me to a place called Jodrell bank discovery centre ever since i saw a huge radio telescope moving i was hooked with space and machines.

Offline electrotwelve

• View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: March 13, 2019, 11:02:29 PM »
Hi, I'm an electronic engineer by education and a marketer by profession. However, I have been tinkering since I was 10. Very recently, I decided to take my hobby to the next level and make CNC-related electronic products. I'm still a noob but the last 2 years have been immensely educational for me. I'm excited to be here and hopefully I can pass on my learnings here in the forum too.