Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 06:12:52 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511599 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2690 on: March 09, 2019, 08:40:30 AM »
Hi my names Asif live in Manchester UK have been working with my hobby cnc i made for around 5 years. Last week i just ordered a 2000mmx3000mm machine for my business i make and design Kitchens/bedrooms. i was really young when i got interested in machines. It was when my dad took me to a place called Jodrell bank discovery centre ever since i saw a huge radio telescope moving i was hooked with space and machines.
« Reply #2691 on: March 13, 2019, 11:02:29 PM »
Hi, I'm an electronic engineer by education and a marketer by profession. However, I have been tinkering since I was 10. Very recently, I decided to take my hobby to the next level and make CNC-related electronic products. I'm still a noob but the last 2 years have been immensely educational for me. I'm excited to be here and hopefully I can pass on my learnings here in the forum too.
« Reply #2692 on: March 24, 2019, 12:10:22 PM »
ciao sono Kristi  :),
ho incominciato l'hobby del cnc da poco,incominciando con un kit.
Essendo ancora inesperto spero di trovare le soluzioni ad eventuali problemi alla mia macchina.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2693 on: March 24, 2019, 12:57:53 PM »
Benvenuto Kristi.
PEACE
« Reply #2694 on: March 27, 2019, 09:27:11 AM »
Hello , My name is David . I'm mobile app developer from USA

Offline reuelt

•  520 520
    • View Profile
« Reply #2695 on: March 28, 2019, 03:46:37 AM »

Now a little problem that I have is that I can't seem to enlarge the Mach3 display to fit the screen. If someone could help with this in a simple way it would be much appreciated.

Again help would be appreciated with a nil-low cost program that will allow me to crave photos to wood.  I thank you for your time reading this and look forward to any help that is received.
Hello Nick
1. Enlarging Screen
Go to config | general config
At the bottom under Screen Control
Tick High Resolution Screen and Auto Screen Enlarge
See attached
2. Carving from photo
I would recommend (freeware) Dmap2Gcode & F-engrave and G-code ripper
from https://www.scorchworks.com

God bless
Reuel
"the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
« Reply #2696 on: April 10, 2019, 11:09:14 PM »
My name is Keith, I just order Mach 3 and I'm having nothing but trouble. I go to the link and it says downloaded to many times. I have not downloaded it at all yet. what am I doing wrong?  :(

Offline reuelt

•  520 520
    • View Profile
« Reply #2697 on: April 11, 2019, 01:33:52 AM »
After you click on [MACH3 R0.043]
at https://www.machsupport.com/downloads-updates/main-programs/
ONCE you have to answer save in Windows.
MACH3 is a small file and downloads very quickly.
"the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord"
« Reply #2698 on: April 11, 2019, 10:45:45 AM »
Keith,

The license download link begins to download your license file (Mach1Lic.dat) automatically. That link can be used twice before that error message is displayed. Check your downloads folder for the license file. If it was not able to download successfully during those two attempts, you will need a new link. Log in to your account at machsupport.com and go to 'Manage My Licenses' then click 'Resend.' If you have antivirus or similar software monitoring your emails, I would advise copying and pasting the link into your web browser rather than clicking it in your email. Some customers have had their AV software eat up both download attempts without allowing the download to go through, just by "scanning" it.

Once you have your license file, move it to your Mach3 folder in your C: Drive to install. The video linked below goes over the download and installation process as well, if you prefer a visual guide.

https://youtu.be/POWYiMokRpg

Best wishes,
Bryanna
Newfangled Solutions Helpdesk: http://support.machsupport.com
YouTube Support Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/MachSupportOfficial
« Reply #2699 on: May 09, 2019, 10:59:31 AM »
Hello, My name is Miguel Angel AmorĂ³s, I'm from Valencia, Spain.
I have a milling machine and laser moved by mach3 and I am happy, the machine was built by me, with 200 step motors (Chinese),
I've been reading forums for a long time and especially this, looking for the information needed to solve doubts, but today I need help because I can not find the solution to a problem that I will expose later.
Thank you all.