Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 03:40:37 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511498 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2720 on: November 14, 2019, 09:09:45 PM »
Hello to all Glad to be here. My name is James. Im 62 years old and just starting in the world of cnc routing. What a journey. What brought me to this forum, im trying to have my licence resent as i just reloaded windows and wipe every thing of my pc. I have sent many emails for help with no response. so if i can't get my licence resent do i lose my money as i have only had it for 2 months. Thank you for any help. 
« Reply #2721 on: November 15, 2019, 01:02:37 PM »
Hello my name is Chris, I'm in idaho. I've played on some cnc machines and recently purchased a shizuoka mill running mach 2 and am stuck with some problems. I'll try to make a post with my troubles. Thanks!
« Reply #2722 on: November 16, 2019, 08:43:47 PM »
I'm not a new member..I was around here since 2009..but anyway...Hello I'm an Italian Chip maker..happy to be here!!
« Reply #2723 on: November 24, 2019, 06:00:08 AM »
Hello.

I am new here. I am building my own cnc. Now at a point where i have finished with making all the stuff so i just need to put it together, and the next thing is to hook up my pc with Mach3.

Also i come from Slovenia. And i am looking forward to be part of this community.
« Reply #2724 on: November 25, 2019, 10:36:10 PM »
 Hi Everyone, My Name is Don Sullivan
I am a retired Army SOF Paratrooper, 5/19th SFG(A),
I am also a Harley Davidson Master Technician.
We have 5 children and 7 grandchildren.
I am new to the CNC world, but I have a lot of experience
with manual machines and equipment.
I purchased a Weike 1325 Router with 4.5 kw spindle, vacuum
bed with a 9 inch by 7 foot rotary axis as well as a 150 watt C02 laser. 
I know many people have the Ford / Chevy / Dodge opinion
when it comes to equipment, and I hold no Bias toward what equipment you have
and I ask the same of everyone here.
I hope everyone will understand if I ask questions that have been answered
before on the forum, but I would like the most current opinion from the members.
Thank you all, and I look forward to learning and sharing with everyone.   Don 
« Reply #2725 on: December 01, 2019, 04:29:03 PM »
Hello my name Is Mike!

Ran multiple Hurco cnc for about fifteen years in my old career first ten years was conversational programed the last five years the programs became more complexed with the addition of the third dimension so the last five was spent running G code files as well as using CAM to generate them. It has been ten years since I have worked in a machine shop and missed the machines so I built my own. Now I am working on customizing my machine with the addition of external buttons and indicator lights. So I do not have to hunt for a button icon to feed hold my machine and cycle start.
« Reply #2726 on: December 14, 2019, 07:21:01 PM »
Hello everyone,
how and where do i open a topic and make my presentation?
obs .: sorry my bad english. I use google translator.
Dantas

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2727 on: December 18, 2019, 05:29:30 AM »
Hello everyone,
how and where do i open a topic and make my presentation?
obs .: sorry my bad english. I use google translator.
Dantas

Hi Dantas,

Welcome.

Open General Mach Discussion section then click 'New Topic' button.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2728 on: December 19, 2019, 05:36:45 AM »
Bom dia !
Meu nome é Crescencio Dantas Cardoso; tenho 64 anos e desde os 40 sou encantado com cnc. Moro no Brasil eTrabalhei 25 anos numa oficina de usinagem de peças para siderúrgica; participei do plano de modernização das máquinas  mas pouco depois de instalar as primeiras cncs me aposentei para concluir faculdade.....Hoje pretendo montar uma máquina cnc usando um modulo laser de 15 w e certamente irei fazer muitas perguntas tolas; mas desculpem este velhinho aqui  que deseja um feliz natal e um ano novo repleto de realizações a todos.

Dantas
« Reply #2729 on: December 26, 2019, 06:57:29 PM »
Hello everyone!! I just signed up. I hope to learn and share knowledge. I come from the world of PLCs and, for reasons of destiny, I am modifying and updating CNC equipment. Mach3 seems like a very good solution, but I'm a beginner and I don't know its details well.
I hope to help and help me! Greetings.

Hello, Welcome if you need anything just ask here on the forum if I cant help I'm sure we can find someone that can
Cadcam Man