Hello Guest it is January 19, 2020, 10:39:08 PM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 3539394 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2710 on: August 08, 2019, 03:12:07 AM »
Hi, my name is Asif. I live in Dhaka, Bangladesh. I have been into CNC for a couple of years now, and love the fact that a personal computer can drive a CNC machine. Henceforth my attachment with Mach3. I hope I can be useful here and this place will be useful for me as well. wish me luck!

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  8,088 8,088
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
    • Tweakie.CNC
« Reply #2711 on: August 08, 2019, 03:19:22 AM »
Hi Asif,

Welcome.
Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.  Winston Churchill.
« Reply #2712 on: August 19, 2019, 10:12:44 AM »
Hi All.
I have problem with machine movement..when i push button XYZ on keyboard,machine head not follow  movement as well..
Any one help me..tq

« Reply #2713 on: August 19, 2019, 10:14:57 AM »
Hi i,m fendy from malaysia.
« Reply #2714 on: August 29, 2019, 05:15:54 PM »
Hi All

Another new member here from the Uk with lots of questions no doubt, here's hoping you're all a helpful bunch :)

Mark

Offline handbaglover

•  1 1
  • lover of life
    • View Profile
    • Uptown Handbag Shop
« Reply #2715 on: September 22, 2019, 03:22:02 PM »
Just want to say hi. Im relatively new to web development and IT in general. self taught developer/bootcamp attndee (please dont judge :), here to learn
« Reply #2716 on: October 08, 2019, 09:04:25 AM »
Hello...
Philip from PT
Just a real newbie...
Triyng to learn to see if i can get better results in life....

:)
26/5000 Hello everyone. I introduce myself.
« Reply #2717 on: October 19, 2019, 05:09:33 AM »
Hello everyone!! I just signed up. I hope to learn and share knowledge. I come from the world of PLCs and, for reasons of destiny, I am modifying and updating CNC equipment. Mach3 seems like a very good solution, but I'm a beginner and I don't know its details well.
I hope to help and help me! Greetings.
« Reply #2718 on: October 19, 2019, 09:29:38 PM »
Hi, my name is Kevin. Brand new to the CNC field. I am needing some help getting my machine operating correctly.
My education background is engineering and business. I have been in the construction industry for the last 30 years.
My woodworking hobby has led me to the CNC field. I was mostly making furniture and then I started into carving. I have been interested in the CNC capabilities for some time and purchased my first machine in May. I have spent the months since learning the Bobcad/cam software. My machine, from industrial CNC, came with an entry level Mach3 software. I upgraded to the full version a couple months ago and I have been learning as problems arise.
This is my first forum membership and I am looking forward to being part of the CNC group.
« Reply #2719 on: October 22, 2019, 11:56:39 AM »
Hi all,

Paul here and I'm relatively new to owning my own cnc though I have used them with my local makerspace. I mostly use this to cut yard art for my shop and have an ever growing list of projects and things to make with this. Currently I'm using a greenbull cnc from the folks at buildyourcnc.com and am quickly realizing just how little I know when it comes to maintaining these. Definitely looking forward to learning more though and increasing my skillset in the coming months.

I do some general woodworking as well and have a 40W laser cutter that I am eager to get up and running now too. You can see some of my work at titanoakdecor.com and I'm always looking to collarborate with others.

Looking forward to meeting more of y'all.

Paul