Hello Guest it is March 18, 2024, 10:13:18 PM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511307 times)

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #1660 on: February 11, 2013, 04:39:47 PM »
That's just too much, artezz, too much indeed.

Our hearts and out thoughts are with you over here.

Stay strong, and remember him for who he was to you, and he will never be forgotten.

Our condolences......
Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: February 11, 2013, 05:11:50 PM »
artez,
The ArtSoft CNC community all offer their deepest condolences to you and yours.
Jesus is with you at all times, even in times which may seem unjust. Embrace his love.
A son never leaves, for his father maintains his image and likeness through time.

With the deepest of heart felt sympathy,

RICH
« Reply #1662 on: February 12, 2013, 08:23:17 AM »
Thanks so muchfor your kiind words. My heart is broken, I dont know what to do or say. God help me and take care of my son.
« Reply #1663 on: February 17, 2013, 07:16:45 AM »
Hi guys - I am Shane from Jhb South Africa. New on this forum and built 4 machines already since 2008. My very first kit from candcnc - servo kit. The current build ive used dm542 drivers and nema 23 steppers imported from china with R&P. So far so good and just ordered nema 34's and maching drivers for another build.

I have been in fabrication business for 21 yrs and now own Cladit PTY LTD www.cladit.co.za . We clad pillars in stainless steel. I am currently planning to build Cnc plasma and router  full time To reach the low end market, make it affordable for those needing it and aiming specifically the African market. Planned this for a while and already designed my tactile keyboard in Colour and icons to simply make it easy to use for those (like myself who are not g-code savvy). An all in one panel incl computer with solidstate HD, is my plan. Machine construction in IPE beams and as basic yet robust as possible.

Otherwise I'm a regular family guy raising four children and a wife (okay she's been raised by her parents...lol). In fact she 'raises' me...literally. Yep I give her a 'hard' time. No puns intended.

« Reply #1664 on: February 17, 2013, 11:45:41 AM »
Hello, This is Tai. I just registed as a member of the forum. I am an Industrial Design Engineer work and live in San Francisco Bay Area. I have about 4 years experience in setting up and maintening open loop Mach 3 on numerious CNC routers or destop mills. But I think I have come to a point where I should start looking into Closed-loop setting so I joint this forum in hoping to meet some talents and can give me some guidence on what to look into or avoid for closed-loop machine setting. As for my hobby, Photography is always within me. I have been dreaming lately of building a panning device driven my Mach 3!

Thanks,
Tai Chung
« Reply #1665 on: February 17, 2013, 08:14:34 PM »
Need HELP.  Hi My name is Vaughn and I live in Alberta Canada, I have been using a CNC plasma cutter for a few years in a high school setting.  We use Mach 3 and Lazy Cam with Corel Draw to get our images.  I have a Precision Metal CNC Plasma Table, blue in colour.

The problem I have is that the CNC machine no longer cuts accurately, seems to drift over after making several turns.  Still cuts out basic shapes pretty accurately but as soon as I try to cut out something more complex, it starts to drift off of the path.  I have tried calibrating several times.  Would this be a stepper motor problem? or something else.

Thanks for your help

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1666 on: February 18, 2013, 02:01:48 AM »
Hi Vaugolor,

Welcome to the forum.

If you post your question as a new topic in the General section, giving as much information about your machine/setup as you think is necessary you should receive some suggestions towards resolving your problem. (sounds like a stepper motor related problem to me).

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #1667 on: February 20, 2013, 04:06:53 PM »
Hi, I'm brand new to this forum.  Slightly new to cnc and vmc.  We built our own cnc router (9 ft x 20 ft) because we couldn't find one already built and on the market.  We recently got both; a 3 axis Fadal VMC and a 5 axis Fadal VMC.  The 3 axis works fine now but I'm still working on the 5 axis.
I wonder if anyone out there has a short 5-axis program they would share with me so I can test our machine.  I need to test all 5 axis.  Thank you for your consideration.
« Reply #1668 on: February 23, 2013, 05:33:55 PM »
Hello...My name is Tony...I have been running the demo and have purchased my license from CNC Router Parts...in the email he sent me the only link he sent took me to Art Soft...so I downloaded the lock version and the email told me to attch the license file to mach 3...I can't find the file and really dont know what to do with it if I could lol...Help!!!

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1669 on: February 24, 2013, 02:14:24 AM »
Hi Olebandit,

The Mach licence is called  Mach1Lic.dat  and it should be copy and pasted or dragged into the Mach3 folder.

Tweakie.
PEACE