Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 06:08:52 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511596 times)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2800 on: September 25, 2021, 12:33:09 AM »
Welcome to the forum John.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2801 on: September 26, 2021, 04:08:32 PM »
Howdy, folks!

New member here, returning to the 'hobby' after some 20 years, just bought a TAIG 3000DSLS.  My previous machine was a MaxNC 15CL, and the software here is... well, more sophisticated.   :o

Looking forward to the guidance of this group to get me up and running again.  I'll be posting a question in the main form, because I'm already stumped.   ;)
« Reply #2802 on: October 05, 2021, 05:38:58 PM »
My name is Eric. I am an IT guy by trade, but I recently started working for a machine shop, dealing mostly with the office computers, but we have a few converted macines running mach3 so I am trying to get smart on it.
« Reply #2803 on: October 08, 2021, 02:50:19 PM »
I am new and have an issue i need help with.    This morning i was running along fine until i started a new sheet and at the beginning of the cycle, when it got to the tool change line...M06, i got a message. At this point, I get an error message that says "Wait Brush Position Limit Signal" and 3 or 4 seconds later it changes the error message to "EStop Button Pressed". I have turned everything off and restarted which usually cures any issue....   but i cannot move forward now.    Please advise.   THANKS!!!!
« Reply #2804 on: October 26, 2021, 01:03:02 AM »
 hi guys,
I am an engineer.I am machine designer.I live in turkey
« Reply #2805 on: November 10, 2021, 12:46:47 PM »
Hello there! I'm a new member here :)

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: November 10, 2021, 12:54:50 PM »
Welcome morrissel311  ;)

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2807 on: November 21, 2021, 02:48:51 PM »
Hello forum
I am French and I have built my 4 axis CN and I am starting the laser.
I use mach4 and pokeys57cnc.
I have been a maintenance technician in industry for 22 years.
i discovered cn and i became a fan.
I also do planes with it.

happy to use cn
« Reply #2808 on: November 30, 2021, 11:24:15 AM »
hi my name is thorsten and i am a new member to this forum i came here because i am stuck with a mach3 output problem maybe someone could help me with this problem
« Reply #2809 on: December 22, 2021, 08:00:08 PM »
Hello

My name is Mark - I recently inherited a CNC Router (Chinese made, 60x90cm) which is controlled via Mach3 on a Windows XP machine.   I have been slowly getting it brought up and running, and today generated a new configuration file for my machine which seems to have fixed many of the issues that I was having.  Hopefully I will reduce the number of broken router bits that I am generating :).

I use Fusion 360 for my 3D CAD/CAM tool, however I have little experience with the CAM portion - just now generating GCODE files to drive the machine.

I'm glad to have found this resource.

A couple of questions:

The version of Mach3 that I am running seems to be 2.0 - should I be thinking about upgrading it?

My Machine doesn't have a STOP button, should I be thinking about adding one?   The manual seems to imply that this is a requirement.....

I am located in the Portland Oregon area.