Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 12:22:25 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511388 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #1710 on: April 01, 2013, 07:56:51 PM »
Hello all, The name's Dell.  I consider myself fairly new to CNC, however I've been CAD'ing and running a PhlatPrinter for a couple of years.  Mostly I use it to support my RC fix.
« Reply #1711 on: April 01, 2013, 08:19:53 PM »
Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum, have been using Mach3 for about a year now.
« Reply #1712 on: April 09, 2013, 03:59:49 AM »
Placed an order yesterday for a CandCNC Dragon Cut kit with 620 oz-in motors plus whatever it takes to connect up a Hypertherm 600. Will be building a table large enough for steel up to 4x8 feet for cutting housing pieces for refurbishing pellet mills.

Next step while waiting for the electronics to arrive is getting a suitable PC to install a stripped down Windows XP Pro onto.
« Reply #1713 on: April 09, 2013, 04:28:46 AM »
Hi  evrybody
my name is zoheir, im from algeria, im 35 old

english is not my mother tongue,  so please excuse me if I made some errors,

we recently built a 3 axis CNC, 2700 mm x 1440 mm with Kelling technology KL-11080 drivers and KL34H2160-62 stepper motors.

im very new in this field, i  know a lot of things about computers and CAD software,so i can  understand most of what i read in your forum, we have  already performe some plasma cutting with our machine ,but we have some problemes with lose of steps.and some confusions about if tath or that choise is the best ,you know (beginners)

zoheir.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2013, 04:43:27 AM by zoheirlabibes »
« Reply #1714 on: April 12, 2013, 12:50:57 PM »
Hello People, my name is Martin I live in Scotland in the UK. I am completely new to cnc machines. Spent 20 years in the RN as an engineer so trained to use all sorts of manual machinery but cnc machines didn't really start appearing in workshops until after I had been medically discharged.
I work part time as a signmaker & a while ago picked up an old Gerber System 48 that was sold spares or repair because of a motherboard fault. Original plan was to try & repair it but due to a total lack of available technical info on such an old machine all the original electronics were removed & replaced with modern replacements. That meant it would no longer run the gerber software so having looked round for something else I settled on mach3.
Haven't actually done anything with the machine yet as I have had a couple of problems setting mach3 up to run it. Managed to sort most of the problems but still having trouble trying to get the table to display in the table display screen. Hope to be able to find an answer here to that problem or ask a question if I can't find a post.
No doubt I will need lots of other help as time goes on & I actually start using the machine.
« Reply #1715 on: April 15, 2013, 11:31:58 AM »
hi my name is chris i am new to the cnc world. just got a 3 axis router to make some aluminium parts. i am from on. Canada. i primarily build transmissions and drag car chassis.
« Reply #1716 on: April 26, 2013, 06:58:01 PM »
Saludos desde Mexico.
Mi nombre es Alejandro y vivo en la ciudad de Mexico, Soy tecnico mecanico industrial desde 1978 y a lo largo de mi vida profesional he diseñado y desarrollado diferentes maquinas y equipos para automatizacion de procesos, a partir del 2008 empece a diseñar y fabricar maquinas controladas con servomotores por medio de PLC, a partir de ese momento empece a ver informacion del uso de mach 3 y realice nuestro primer diseño de router utilizando este programa.
Esperando aprender junto con ustedes todas las bondades y usos del mismo gracias a todos.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: April 27, 2013, 01:59:04 AM »
Hola Alejandro,

Bienvenido al foro.
Si te sirve de ayuda la sección española está aquí http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/board, 51.0.html

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #1718 on: April 28, 2013, 10:14:10 PM »
hello, I'm ken. i bought a 3D 3020 on eBay. i was wondering if anyone else has or has purchased from eBay a 3020.  i use a multicam 5000 with enroute software at work but this mach3 is different.  if there are any forum posts that could help me understanding this software would someone please point me in the right direction.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: April 29, 2013, 02:02:28 AM »
Hi Outlawkt,

Welcome to the forum.

Perhaps reading the manuals may be a good place to start http://www.machsupport.com/documentation.php
You won't understand it all (at least I don't) but they should give you a better understanding of the Mach3 software in general.

Tweakie.
PEACE