Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 04:52:04 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511544 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2290 on: April 09, 2016, 11:48:11 AM »
Many thanks Tweakie.

All understood now.

Regards Pirate
« Reply #2291 on: April 13, 2016, 02:41:28 PM »
hi im ECNC .. im newby and i would like to now more about mach3
« Reply #2292 on: April 14, 2016, 04:41:16 PM »
Question is there any problem running Vcarve Pro with Mach4  I just start built my cnc router and purchased Mach 4 and now want to get Vcarve Pro. wanted to know if i will encounter any problems.  The manufacture of Vcarve pro said that it works with Mach 2 and Mach 3,  any input will help.

Thanks

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: April 15, 2016, 01:29:57 AM »
Question is there any problem running Vcarve Pro with Mach4  I just start built my cnc router and purchased Mach 4 and now want to get Vcarve Pro. wanted to know if i will encounter any problems.  The manufacture of Vcarve pro said that it works with Mach 2 and Mach 3,  any input will help.

Thanks

The Gcode created with Vectric V-Carve Pro works just fine with Mach4.

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline dude1

•  1,253 1,253
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: April 15, 2016, 02:27:03 AM »
hernandd58 I have used V carve pro 8.024, using the mach3 ATC mm no problems at all
« Reply #2295 on: April 21, 2016, 12:54:58 AM »
Hi all

I am new to cnc and have built a gantry mill/plasma table. I have just finished hooking everything up and am getting it going. I WILL have questions latter. I seem to have a glitch when homing.
I have built miniature gas and steam engines, two motor trikes, gattling gun and many other projects. I needed a new challenge and learning cnc machining seems to be a good challenge.
My job to make money to fund the fun is an electronic technician. I will be back with details on my homing glitch

trike2
« Reply #2296 on: April 21, 2016, 12:25:06 PM »
Hi my name is Jay. I spent many years as a manufacturing engineer programming and processing parts on CNC machines. For the past 15 years i was an engineering manager and have the pleasure of managing some great engineers over the years. I am now the plant manager of manufacturing plant where we have about 60 CNC machines, mostly Okuma HMC's, 3 axis and 4 axis lathes and and a few VMC's. I have never really had any interest in cnc outside of work. My hobbies include woodworking and RC helicopters. Recently I decided that a small tabletop CNC would be a great tool that i could use for both of these hobbies. I'm looking at buying one of the chinese tabletop machines which up until two days ago i didn't know existed. I am currently recovering from knee replacement surgery so i have had a lot of time to researching on the net. This has landed me on this site and I am looking forward to learning how to setup Mach3 on the machine and learning some new stuff.
« Reply #2297 on: April 22, 2016, 11:27:10 PM »
Hi, My name is Monte, I live in a small town in Missouri called Knob Noster. My past work was aircraft maintenance for 20 yrs, High voltage lineman for 25 yrs, and truck driver for10 yrs. Retired 3 times but can't stand it. I built an OX c n c with smooth stepper system, installed Mach 3 and now trying to set all up. My goal is to make custom cabnet doors one day. I am 80 yrs young so I need to get started.. wish me luck.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: April 23, 2016, 01:15:55 AM »
Good fortune Monty - we are pleased to see you here and I am sure you will be making those doors in no time at all.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2299 on: April 24, 2016, 01:53:42 PM »
Hello, My name is Shizuka and I'm very new to CNC.

I will looking forward to learning as much as possible from all of you.
Trang tin thể thao tường thuật trực tiếp bóng đá, bóng đá số các trận cầu hấp dẫn.