Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 12:12:44 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511384 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2610 on: August 02, 2018, 03:53:51 PM »
Hi, this is DebbieC and I have been LEARNING Mach3 for over a year. I have engraved a couple of things.   All of a sudden my files won't open in Mach3.  Any suggestions? I did not change any settings. Thanks a bunch.
« Reply #2611 on: August 03, 2018, 02:01:49 AM »
Hello everyone, I just joined this forum and hope to learn from you.

Wish you all the best

Alhajry
« Reply #2612 on: August 08, 2018, 03:43:55 AM »
Hi there My name Is Stuart I am from Australia I just purchased a license for mach3.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: August 08, 2018, 04:03:08 AM »
Hi StuartW, alhajry & DebbieC

Welcome.
PEACE
« Reply #2614 on: August 10, 2018, 01:05:56 AM »
Hi' my name is Vincent. I have been trying my hands at many things and have become interesting in DIY CNC machines for a while. For the past year and a half, I started building a machine. Building the frame is easy for me because of my experience as a welder. However, the electronics are scary. I became a part of this forum to be in the company of like-minded individuals. I'm here to learn, and in whatever, though be it meager way pass on any knowledge I may have.
Sometimes it's better to apologize than to ask permission.
« Reply #2615 on: August 25, 2018, 03:49:40 AM »
Hi everyone, my name is Eugene and I am from Herefordshire in the UK.  If you know a "Newbie" then add ten to the scale of 'Newbie' and that is me.  I became interested a few months ago as I tried to use a router to make a house sign, I thought there must be an easier way so a lot of money later here I am.  In one sense time is not on my side but on the other I have loads of it. Slow and steady, read a lot (on this Forum) and hopefully I might get somewhere. I have got a CNC 3040T which I bought from a German Company.  As well as the CNC i have really gone into woodworking spending a lot on Contractors Saw Bench, Router and Table. No more manual for me then.  Great to be here, it would be handy if there were other people around Hereford who were able to maybe visit and advise.  I love reading all the Posts and look forward to becoming an 'expert' before I croak.
« Reply #2616 on: August 25, 2018, 09:04:15 AM »
Greetings all,
I’m a Jack of all, Master of none... With that said I have schooling as a CNC tech. and a small china cnc, mini mill, and embroidery machine. I am here to learn more on Mach 3 and other stuff.
« Reply #2617 on: August 27, 2018, 06:42:26 AM »
Hello all. Tommy,Denmark, have be playing whit a Snapmaker for 3 mounts now,,, the carve/cnc part totally got me hook,,, i wanna go on to a bigger hobby machine now, a usb driven one, but afraid even if it is usb driven and not parallel in will not work under my win 10 64bit.
« Reply #2618 on: September 02, 2018, 05:11:14 PM »
Hi, N00B here. Always a N00B whether it be 4x4-ing or CNC-ing - you can never learn enough. Well, I can't. ;)

This is my second post. So yeah, this is me. Built me a CNC from scratch. Using it to build me a bigger CNC - y'all know the story I'm sure!

That's it from me for now...
« Reply #2619 on: September 04, 2018, 07:09:42 PM »
there is NO post message anywhere on my pages.
I have read in the help section where it's supposed to be
not anywhere on any topic page.
I can obviously reply