Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 04:04:00 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511514 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #1930 on: June 30, 2014, 11:38:17 AM »
Thank you Tweakie. My mill has the input for a USB cable from the computer and it goes into where the manual control pendent plugs into also. Is this the motion controller that you are speaking of? And I didn't know you can upload and use the demo software to get the mill going either. Wow you just gave me a great jump forward. I'll use the laptop just to get the machine going and will get a PC in about a month from now and reset the system to the new PC. Ok now I can go home after work and try something new to drive me nuts. Thanks for your quick response and help Tweakie I'll let you know how it works out. Have a great day. 

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: June 30, 2014, 11:48:04 AM »
My mill has the input for a USB cable from the computer and it goes into where the manual control pendent plugs into also. Is this the motion controller that you are speaking of?

Hi Jimmy,

I have no way of knowing - do you have a manual for the mill ?

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #1932 on: July 02, 2014, 09:53:38 AM »
Good morning Tweakie.  Jimmy here again. Guess what I got my other laptop hooked up and got my mill to turn on and I do have control of spindle and axis moves.  My problem now is that my screen does not show the entire control panel. The neg x And y axis buttons on the screen are barely visible. I tried dragging, minimizing, maximizing the screen but nothing works to adjust the control panel to the screen. Any advice for me on this one?  Any way with your prior help I did get to see and hear my machine run and I thank you greatly. Have a great day T.  

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: July 02, 2014, 11:13:33 AM »
Hi Jimmy,

I am very pleased that you have managed to get it working OK.   :)

You could try Config. / General Config. - Auto Screen Enlarge and see if that helps but I would just change the screen size in Windows / Properties / Settings.

Best regards,

Tweakie.

(n.b. This section is generally just for introductions so if you post any questions you may have as a new topic in the General section you will get the benefit of the hive mind rather than just my advice / opinions).
PEACE
« Reply #1934 on: July 08, 2014, 09:36:11 AM »
I am located in NW South Carolina and am setting up a system.  I would like to make contact with someone within several hundred miles who is using Mach 3. I will do mostly plasma cutting and maybe some wood routing.  Using CandCNC and Precision Plasma.  Please contact me at jwiljrj@netscape,net or 803 533 8000.  Thanks, Jimmy Williams
« Reply #1935 on: July 08, 2014, 10:34:41 AM »
Hello everyone I would like to ask you to help me as to the steps of setting Mach3, I state that the cn are the first steps I homebuilt cnc pantograph a 3-axis motors are operated by drivers div268n 5 amps nema 23 motors have 6 wires configured 1amp bipolar .. then on the x-axis we step 5 1 screw motor pulley and the pulley on the screw 20XL 16XL 1 more belt 70XL, and instead I put on the y-axis belt 90XL, 16XL motor pulley and pulley bolt 18 xl screw the step 5 ... problem is that after on several attempts have failed to set the distance of motor tuning mach 3, I tried to get it done at the sofware automatically calculate but nothing to do .. if you could kindly help me thank you in advance
« Reply #1936 on: July 10, 2014, 10:13:07 PM »
Just thought I'd drop in and introduce myself. I'm ordering my CNC soon and thought I'd familiarize myself with mach3.
I'm a professional woodworker and I'm hoping to speed up production by letting the CNC do the grunt work. Thanks for having me.
« Reply #1937 on: July 24, 2014, 07:48:06 AM »
Hello gurus,
noobee here from the land of Oz.
I wonder if some kind soul would share a GCode for any small PCB. I have set up my 3040 and now I need to test it out and I have not had the time to make/design a PCB on EAGLE.
Best
Cranky Franky

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: July 24, 2014, 08:29:19 AM »
Here you go.  ;)

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #1939 on: July 25, 2014, 08:15:08 PM »
Hello everyone, I am very new to the software and the industry.  I'm a sponge looking for any information that can help me.  Thanks everyone in advance.!