Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 12:48:36 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511400 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2580 on: April 11, 2018, 01:13:05 PM »
Hello to all,
I'm Danilo, I'm an Italian guys with passion for cnc.
I'm owner of a thermoforming company so machining, cam, ecc are my works.
I love all things that have automatic movement, and i've reading a lot in this forum.
« Reply #2581 on: April 11, 2018, 05:19:40 PM »
Hi Danilo,
Welcome.

Mike
We never have the time or money to do it right the first time, but we somehow manage to do it twice and then spend the money to get it right.
« Reply #2582 on: April 12, 2018, 09:46:38 PM »
Hi to all I'm very new here , a little about me I have been a cnc programmer for 15 years and cnc machinist for 20 yes I am one of those that bought one of the Chinese made "cnc routers" I wanted something to do in my off time and here I am . I just wanted to stop by and say hello I do have plenty of questions but I'm still doing the trial by fire right now setting my steps per and motor tuning . Any advice on this topic or direction on where to go for the right advice would great THANKS
Cadcam Man

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2583 on: April 13, 2018, 01:49:50 AM »
Hi Cad cam man,

Welcome.

This information is basically the same as in the Mach3 manual but it is from a different perspective and may be helpful to you:    http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=26252.0;attach=36629

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2584 on: April 13, 2018, 08:53:36 AM »
Tweakie I have seen u on just about every page I click on here, thanks for the link and by the way do you know why it says holding under my user name??
Cadcam Man

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2585 on: April 13, 2018, 10:26:43 AM »
Tweakie I have seen u on just about every page I click on here, thanks for the link and by the way do you know why it says holding under my user name??

Just the way the forum works - it has changed to Active Member now.  ;)

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2586 on: April 13, 2018, 10:43:05 AM »

Just the way the forum works - it has changed to Active Member now.  ;)

Tweakie.

Hey real quick I know this is not the place for this question but u seem to know a lot about mach3 in the tool table page /offset page for length the icon on the left side all show to be lathe turning inserts is there something I'm missing or can I change that to drills ,mills,and etc
Cadcam Man

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2587 on: April 13, 2018, 10:48:57 AM »
As far as I know it is what it is and cannot easily be changed.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2588 on: April 15, 2018, 05:35:37 PM »
i'm really starting to regret ever purchasing anything cant get anthing to work sense tried installing before xmas. changed computer now and just getting more pissed. not wasting anymore money on this software. could of almost got pro software by now
« Reply #2589 on: April 15, 2018, 10:23:37 PM »
Hi,
what hardware are you trying to operate? Given that tens of thousands of people use Mach successfully suggests
there must be a problem somewhere.

Craig
'I enjoy sex at 73.....I live at 71 so its not too far to walk.'