Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 02:50:41 AM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511473 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2310 on: May 13, 2016, 08:26:19 PM »
THANKS FOR THE F/UP!!!!! :-\ I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO GET MY MOTORS GOING WITH MACH3 SOFTWARE.  I BOUGHT A "CABLE PACKAGE"  W/DOWNLOADABLE SOFTWARE.  Still would not run.  I thought I might have a HWD issue. So I took the system in and learned some things......One (1) too powerful computer for Mach3 and controller cable.  My computer is more for graghics/games @ 10 MHz w/Hi resolution Monitor.  Mach3 works but strange things happen... Mach3 is starting to remind me of a 8-bit software I used to sell back in the 70's-90's.  When you change one area in the software or hardware you don't know what else is affected.  Ghosts start appearing.  The cable software is not Win 10 compatible yet...   Also, I think I might be better off with Mach4 solution.  It seems more Windows based.   But right now I just want to get what I have up and running.  I pretty sure Mach3 is working but the connection between computer and controller is the problem. My controller is a JP-3163b w/4 axis. Has anyone else had this problem with China CNC's?  ;DThanks Again!! --S

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: May 13, 2016, 10:01:07 PM »
Has anyone else had this problem with China CNC's?

Not sure what F/UP is. Care to elaborate on that?

Have you followed the instructions that came with that controller?

RICH
« Reply #2312 on: May 14, 2016, 06:31:33 PM »
F/UP = Follow up and yes but I would like to prove it by running the G-Code roadrunner.  The keyboard says I am moving x=y coordinates but nothing from the cnc table.  I am certain
the problem exists with rs-232 UC-100 motion controller connection.  Can't seem to install the drivers off the installation program. The installation starts then stops about half way through. 
I have tried several (8) times. Cleaned off the Hard drive and down loaded installation software and it still only goes about half way and freezes up loading  Any suggestions?  Thanks -- S
general question
« Reply #2313 on: May 16, 2016, 09:09:29 PM »
Wnen i press a jog button you can see the change on screen but the motors do no move do not move.
A few other things do not work like : start from here, run backwards. Yes all the jogs are on in all screens.
The machine run all g code programs. It is just the jogging that it do not work and  is very annoying to turn the motors by hand every time to set up and zero.
Please help.
Mark
Mtabernig
« Reply #2314 on: May 19, 2016, 08:03:05 PM »
Hi, my name is Tex, never been to Texas. I just tried to install "Quick Threads" wizard, when i click od wizards it shows up with this message. "error->.set file missing" What did I do wrong? Please help.
« Reply #2315 on: May 20, 2016, 05:54:05 PM »
Hi guys I'm Lewis from the UK, I'm a cnc machinist and i am interested in building cnc machines, Hope to learn lots from you guys some of the threads on here are extremely helpful!

Current project :- CNC Lathe
  • 8" Chuck
  • 32x10 C3 ballscrew Z
  • 16x5 C5 ballscrew X
  • NEMA 34 650 oz/in X stepper
  • Panasonic AC servo 750w 3000rpm Z
  • 7 segment LED DRO for manual use
  • Slantbed design
  • Fanuc MPG
  • ESS controlled by mach4
Cheers!  ;D ;D ;D
« Reply #2316 on: May 25, 2016, 04:14:43 AM »
Hello world!

I 'm a new user to the Mach3 forum. I work at a Greek company that builds marble CNC machines, along with other marble machines. You can find infos for the company here http://marblemachines.gr/
We have already made some machines with Mach3 controller and we are happy to use the Mach3 software. Some questions arise from time to time about the software, that's why I need some guidlines from the forum.

Yannis
 :)
« Reply #2317 on: May 25, 2016, 09:55:51 AM »
Hello .... name .. Sultan of Saudi Arabia ... I would like to learn on the cnc >>> device and take advantage of you
Thank you , my new friends

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: May 25, 2016, 11:18:49 AM »
Hi guys,

Welcome.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2319 on: May 25, 2016, 05:33:05 PM »
Hello, my name is Stefan, Im a total newbie when it comes to CNC. I recently bought Emco Compact 5 PC and Emco F1, and I hope to get a hang of things really fast. I hope I will find some answers here.