Hello Guest it is March 18, 2024, 11:59:15 PM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511374 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #2820 on: September 08, 2022, 12:56:43 AM »
Hi! I NEED HELP PLEASE.
I'm totally new to CNC and Mach3 that came with my Vevor 4060, 4 axis.
I'm having the hardest time getting things to match up. There are so many different formats to choose from and the list does not show my machine.
Right now, it cuts the x axis as an upside mirror imaged.
It's also rotated 90 degrees clockwise.
Any suggestions you may have would be greatly  appreciated. At thias pojnt I don't even know where to start here in the forum.
Thankyou,
Mr. Brian
Brian Warner
Heirloom Game Calls & Woodcrafts

Offline Graham Waterworth

•  2,667 2,667
  • Yorkshire Dales, England
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: September 14, 2022, 12:29:22 PM »
I would start by reversing the direction in the homing and limits screen for X and Y axis.

Then ask any more questions you have in the General Mach Discussion.

https://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php?board=1.0
Without engineers the world stops
« Reply #2822 on: October 06, 2022, 02:59:36 AM »

Hi everyone I am a new user of mach3 novice, I wanted to thank the developers and users of this forum
« Reply #2823 on: December 21, 2022, 04:46:31 PM »
Hello all, my name is Joe and I am new to my SXCNC 6040 and trying to get the X and Y working again but have no manual(s) for setting up the pin setting on the serial cable.

What happened, I was running this as it was working. I was looking over videos on Youtube as they were loading a sample gcode in MACH3 (Road Runner).  My version of MACH3 did not have this as I went to their site and did an update in which it matched with what they were showing on the video.

I loaded up the (Road Runner) gcode but now my X and Y does not move but my Z does, but I can only adjust the speed of Z from the control box. It does show on the MACH3 program the changes as if it was moving.

Does anyone have a SXCNC Manual?  I am hoping for some suggestions for these settings.  Thyx
« Reply #2824 on: December 27, 2022, 12:31:28 PM »
Hello, I am in the process of setting up a 3017t from china of course it uses a rnr motion breakout board. I have it running gcode but seem to be having problems with cutter comp or I just dont have mach 3 set up correctly to cut to size. Also what has turned into more hours than I would like to admit to without any success is to get a china usb MPG to do anything other than the leds to blink when it has power. The pulse led does blink when you turn the dial. I have tried to only macropump program I could find online but it acutally make the software mpg with mach 3 not function properly the step can not be changed when it is running. Is there code available to make the function? Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you in advance for any advice.
Steve
« Reply #2825 on: January 16, 2023, 01:07:39 PM »
Hello, I am new to the cnc I live in the USA just purchased a used Thomas Crarr cnc machine. Trying to figure out how to get it started. Open to any suggestions. thanks
Mach4 M98 files call out
« Reply #2826 on: January 16, 2023, 02:27:21 PM »
Mach 4 Industrial (Galil Plugin) Window 11

M98 file callout works once. Seems to hang up in the sub program when called out a second time in the main program.

I use the "File name " to setup without extension. M99 is in the sub first callout okay after that it does not return to main. Program run timer goes on forever.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

« Reply #2827 on: April 14, 2023, 11:10:10 AM »
Hi
I purchased a Boss 4x8 cnc, distributed by Lone Star Cutting Solutions.
It's all most 10 years old runs on Mach3.
I wanting to replace the computer.
Just started looking most I see are running
64 bit windows.
Any suggestions
Thanks
Jim

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: April 15, 2023, 12:31:21 AM »
Hi Jim,

Welcome to the forum.

If your router uses the PC's LPT Parallel Port for it's connection with mach3 then you need a 32 bit OS Windows 7 or earlier.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #2829 on: May 05, 2023, 10:10:09 PM »
Hi, new to the group and just saying hello from Jarrahdale in Western Australia. I have a couple of routers (one on mach3 and one on mach4) which help me make ukuleles and guitars. I have a lot of experience with woodwork, electronics and control systems but am new to CNC. The mach end of thing is has been fairly straight forward but the fusion360 end is a lot more challenging.
Anyhow, I'm off to ask a question about a problem I'm having with a vista pendant. Maybe you can help me out.

cheers
Paul