Hello Guest it is March 18, 2024, 11:27:12 PM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4511338 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #930 on: October 21, 2010, 07:21:07 PM »
Hello everyone. I am an industrial arts teacher and new to all of this. We have a new lathe and mill and wish to use prodesktop and pro engineering with mach3. Looking forward to learning, thanks, Steve R.
« Reply #931 on: October 22, 2010, 03:52:11 AM »
hi im new to MACH 3  controller users , i neet to knoe if i purchase the controller for plasma & oxy cutting machine i can directly use the controller or i need to do any modifications in contriller ?
and what are the modifications need to be done ,step by step procedures ,please
« Reply #932 on: October 22, 2010, 03:53:57 AM »
hi im new to MACH 3  controller users , i need to know if i purchase the controller for plasma & oxy cutting machine i can directly use the controller or i need to do any modifications in contriller ?
which is suitable for me LASYCAM / MACH 3
« Reply #933 on: October 22, 2010, 03:55:23 AM »
hi I'm new to MACH 3  controller users , i NEED to know if i purchase the controller for plasma & oxy cutting machine i can directly use the controller or i need to do any modifications in controller ?
« Reply #934 on: October 22, 2010, 08:30:38 PM »
Hi All,

I just got my Romaxx WD-1 on line (second system), although the first one is only a CNC Shark I quickly found my self hook on CNC.

I didn't think it was going to be so difficult to transition over to another machine but the learning curve has been tremendous for me. I have used the forum several time and would like to thank you all for your post. 

I'm sure I will be back many time after this. Thank you all again for your knowledge.
Esteeme1
FNG
« Reply #935 on: October 23, 2010, 02:23:36 PM »
HELLO!
New guy here. My name is Elliott, and just started using Mach3 about a month ago. My version runs on windows7 and controls a 5 x 10 NEWCNC with a rotary attachment. I've been in the CNC woodworking industry for 5 years. The new technology has me thirsting for more knowledge.
« Reply #936 on: October 25, 2010, 04:01:56 PM »
I'm Wally from SLC.  I'm refitting a router using an Ajax controller.  I just have downloaded and installed Mach 3 software 3.042.040.  During the install, I was never prompted to download the driver.  The driver test icon is not in the Mach3 folder!!!  I need the driver to test my motors.  How do I get that driver?

Wally
« Reply #937 on: October 25, 2010, 09:19:42 PM »
I am retired from telecommunications and have been interested in cnc routers for some time.  I am ready to make the leap.
« Reply #938 on: October 25, 2010, 09:33:53 PM »
Hi,

My name is Daniel and I live in Stockholm, Sweden.
Me and a friend started building a fixed portal cnc mill a few years ago but we never finished and recently I got some new an much needed inspiration from Tweakie on this forum and decided to take the machine to my workshop and get it up and running before new year!
I also have a EMCO Compact 5 cnc that needs converting to Mach in the future and I just talked my boss at work into buying a small desktop moving gantry machine to do PCB and front panel engraving... so I guess I will have my CNC-hands full for a while! :)
I'm mainly an electronics guy and have some learning to do on the mechanical side so expect stupid "how do I align this to that"-type questions!
« Reply #939 on: October 26, 2010, 06:39:37 AM »
Hi
I'm attempting to build a CNC Router machine with a pal of mine. We intend using Mach3 for the driver software so I've decided joined this forum. The software looks great and appears able to tackle anything we might want our home-built machine to do. Nice forum. Looking forward to talking to the folks on here.
Chris  ;D