Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:43:34 PM

Author Topic: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!  (Read 4516214 times)

Re: New people welcome !! Come in here and introduce your self!
« Reply #850 on: June 15, 2010, 10:05:22 PM »
RE Welcome
Hi name is Craig Just built my 2nd cnc router. Wondering if any one can help me and explain how or if I can save 2 different machine profiles under mach 3. Thanks in advance \
Craig
« Reply #851 on: June 16, 2010, 09:34:06 AM »
Hi my name is Tim.  I know it can be done.  I have a Siege kx1, and it comes with 2 set profiles.  one for kx1, and one for kx3.  I am not sure how it is done though, as i have only Had the machine and experience with mach 3 for a few weeks.

CHINAFSYY

« Reply #852 on: June 21, 2010, 10:14:29 AM »
Hello, thank you for the warm invitation.
My name is lejingwu,I live in china.
Thanks,
« Reply #853 on: June 25, 2010, 02:34:49 PM »
Hello everyone, I am writing recently, I preferred to read a lot before writing a post, because I think that first we must understand the spirit of the forum and only then post. Work in a company that installs industrial automation in various field.Un wish everyone a good work.
Greetings
« Reply #854 on: June 28, 2010, 08:45:56 PM »
nubee here, hi all. I'm pretty new to CAD/CAM as well as the board.
Dwight
« Reply #855 on: June 29, 2010, 11:34:00 PM »
Hello,

Newb here, I have a Shibaura RoiBot that I am just getting up and running. Currently i have some old IMS modules for a controller but i just bought a new 3-axis board from over seas that i hope will arrive one day. I am currently building a new controller box with joystick and various front panel options.  I have a new (to me) 3ghz PC running win Xp and Mach3 and K-Cam.

So far...I have managed to get control of the motors and make them move in Mach3 under manual control. hey that's a good start! LOL!

Offline CJCNC

•  24 24
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: July 01, 2010, 10:10:11 AM »
Hello Everyone,
My name is Chris.  I own a Syil x4 CNC milling machine.  I am new to it and to Mach 3 and hope to get some help to some questions in the future. 
« Reply #857 on: July 04, 2010, 01:27:39 PM »
My name is George Filyaw, I am a retired Disable Vet. I have been play with my cnc router for about a year now and Have made some nice 3d projects. I have a Shuttle pro 2 and I want to set it up so I can start my Auto Zero tool  from Mach3 with it,I understand I need a code to do that. Has anyone made a code I can use?
gfilyaw@triad.rr.com
« Reply #858 on: July 07, 2010, 05:15:26 PM »
Hey what's up people.  I've been using Mach3 for about 4 years now, but have unfortunately never hooked up limit switches on the Bridgeport Series I that I use here at work.  I know, I know, bad bad bad.  I got used to being very careful around what my eyeballs told me were the limits, as well as using the physical readouts on X and Y on the machine.  Have turned out lots of parts in Aluminum, Stainless, done some wood engraving and such.  Signed up on the forum a couple years back but never introduced myself...  Anyway, Mach3 has been working great.  It's cool to be able to design in 3D and then go make the actual parts to within +/- 0.002 on my 1969 Mill.  Cheers!

Offline strud

•  14 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: July 10, 2010, 03:02:46 AM »
G'Day

My name is Craig, I'm from Sydney (Hawkesbury region) Australia.

I have a background in Engineering, specifically machine control and automation.

I've just begun a CNC conversion of a CZ300 lathe, which will be of course running on MACH3. It will be all servo, including the spindle. I also intened to use the spindle in position mode and perform axial milling and radial drilling with a spindle on the toolpost. The 4kW servo will be connected to the main spindle via a steel banded timing belt so stiffness shouldn't be a problem.

My main motivation for the CNC conversion is to assist me with my amatuer rocketry endeavours.

CS