Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 06:06:06 AM

Author Topic: LazyTurn  (Read 1359646 times)

Re: LazyTurn
« Reply #1470 on: December 14, 2010, 12:01:19 PM »
Hi Guy's checking in
is there been a finished version of LT ?

Dennis

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #1471 on: December 14, 2010, 12:09:17 PM »
Hi Guy's checking in
is there been a finished version of LT ?

Dennis

Hi Dennis, to get caught up, reading from post  #1450 should get you up to speed.

Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #1472 on: December 15, 2010, 05:40:47 PM »
Hi et All,
I had a PC Failure and lost 70.6GB .dxf .tap .nc .dxf drawings,and who's knows what else comes to mind. ''Thanks Symantic for your Great Backup Software''. Needless to say, Onward, and Forward. I am tring to get LTurn back in operation, and have DL'ed the last zip file avaliable as Rich has pointed me to. I need to find the Lvkrn15u.dll and SgCore.dll, so I can get back up to speed,without Searching the 146 pages of documented fourme's on the LazyTurn fourrm. Can anyone give me a clue as to where I might locate the 2 files needed to get going again. It might be a real pleasure to have the latest LTurn done with all the files configured in an .exe file,as this would be much more easier for someone to get to know, and figuer out how to use LT. Just an Observation. Thanks to All for Your Help.   Thanks,   Hank S.  

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #1473 on: December 15, 2010, 06:12:51 PM »
You need to have LazyCam ver 3.00.2 installed as it has files which LT needs and maybe they are the ones your missing.
LC 3.00.2 is installed with later versions of Mach.
See the Manual .....page 6....

Sorry about the confusion Hank.

RICH
« Reply #1474 on: December 15, 2010, 07:42:25 PM »
Rich,
I Really Appreciate your Support for Remembering All,the Files and Structure's that are in the works of Lazy Turn and Others.
My Deepest Gradatude to you, and Others.    Thanks,    Hank S.
« Reply #1475 on: December 18, 2010, 02:54:41 PM »
Hi Again,
I have another problem,thought it was fixed,and now getting an error.'' Application was unable to start correctly Oxc0000022 click ok to close the app''. Now what in the world is going on. I shut down the New PC last night,and was working with mach running some GCode elapse times to estimate,and when starting up this AM,tried to get a win 7 update .Net frame 4 client was installed,and then was going to work on getting some lathe projects, back into order, and found this error. Can anyone help as to what may have happened. L.C. works as should,Mach mill works, Mach lathe works as should, LazyTurn has the shortcut on the desktop, but keep's posting the error.   Thanks,  Hank S.

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #1476 on: December 18, 2010, 04:57:54 PM »
Hank,
I can't help you with the error message. I am only guessing that it's W7 ( which i don't use ) related but can't say for sure.
Hopefully someone else can help.
RICH
« Reply #1477 on: December 18, 2010, 05:06:15 PM »
Rich,
Yes it is Win7, as it worked before in the last mess. on the 15th I believe,all was fine ? Maybe Art will see this and have some input, I did'nt do anything,but install an update?    Thanks,    Hank S.

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1478 on: December 18, 2010, 07:30:20 PM »
Hi Hank:

Its a known Win7 thing.. Do a google check for "0xc00000021" or whatever the error is, I think its a permissions you have to change on a file after your upgrading was complete..

Art
« Reply #1479 on: December 18, 2010, 08:34:54 PM »
Art,
Thanks for your suggestion. I already said it was running LT, and when I did the update, net frame 4 client profile win7x64 it craped out. Oh now I wonder, if I did the right thing, about getting a newPC,or just the model I got, Instead of getting something that would run like XP, but for reasons,I just thought that a PC's a PC's,and Mach has always run exceptionally well,mind you, the few glitch's, but that is probably due to user interruptis..... Head Space.  Thanks, I look for some info,regarding the said.   Thanks,   Hank S.