Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:32:07 PM

Author Topic: Physical buttons for plasma  (Read 155114 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: Physical buttons for plasma
« Reply #470 on: November 29, 2016, 08:48:48 AM »
Looking good Hood! I bet you will use that thing an awful lot. Will be handy as a side pocket for you. I love seeing you get/make tools that makes things go better for you.

Is the smoke getting out quick enough? Looks like it is in the videos.  :)  Just try not to breath any of that stuff.
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: November 29, 2016, 09:10:47 AM »
Looking good Hood! I bet you will use that thing an awful lot. Will be handy as a side pocket for you. I love seeing you get/make tools that makes things go better for you.

Is the smoke getting out quick enough? Looks like it is in the videos.  :)  Just try not to breath any of that stuff.

Yes, going to be the most used machine here I think :)

I need to get some fans and duct work, I built 3 trays and I was going to use water but I reckon if I have a fan for each section it will be fine, will buy one first and see and if it works I may try joining the second section to the same fan and see if it will work for two sections and if it does I will try the third. If it is a failure of one fan on more than one section then I will get one for each. If the fans are a failure then I will revert to the water.

Bloody typical, no problems with the M31 at all on all my tests today then someone comes in and wants to see it running and failure after failure LOL Eventually got it to work and it worked fine for the 3 tests I did. Will have to try and get a chance today to swap the computers and see if the wee comp is the issue, hopefully it is.

Offline Davek0974

•  2,606 2,606
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: November 29, 2016, 12:44:44 PM »
Yes, the details are set in sheet-cam, passed to the machine as the S word then i also have up/down nudge buttons on-screen.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: November 30, 2016, 02:52:44 AM »
Ah yes of course, spindle override would just work the same.
« Reply #474 on: April 23, 2017, 07:10:42 PM »
HOLA
ALGUNO DE USTEDES ME PODRÍA DECIR , QUE CARACTERÍSTICAS LE PONGO A MACH3, PARA PODER CORTAR ACERO INOXIDABLE, ALUMINIO Y CHAPA, SEGÚN SU ESPESOR, Y VELOCIDAD?
DESDE YA MUCHAS GRACIAS
SALUDOS

Hello,
Some of you could say, what characteristics do I put to Mach3 to be able to cut Stainless Steel, Aluminium and Plate, according to it’s thickness and speed ?
From already thank you very much.
Regards.

edit - translation added.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 01:56:24 AM by Tweakie.CNC »