Hello Guest it is March 18, 2024, 11:55:35 PM

Author Topic: Gertrude Gets Some!  (Read 250165 times)

Offline Chris.Botha

•  488 488
  • wine me.. dine me.. tram my mill for me...
    • View Profile
    • Digital-Jeweller
Re: Gertrude Gets Some!
« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2009, 06:21:49 AM »
@ Tweakie..

better hairdo?

(its been rumoured that i am not really photogenic...)

« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2009, 06:25:17 AM »
believe it because it is troo :)

Offline Chris.Botha

•  488 488
    • View Profile
    • Digital-Jeweller
« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2009, 06:34:47 AM »
an i thort  wuz handsome!

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2009, 12:11:41 PM »
OK Chris - That is better and it looks like the repair job has been done quite professionally.
Incidentally the difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut is about four days.

Tweakie.

PEACE
« Reply #194 on: October 06, 2009, 12:31:15 AM »

WHERE IS GERTRUDE ?????????????????????????????

Offline Chris.Botha

•  488 488
    • View Profile
    • Digital-Jeweller
« Reply #195 on: October 06, 2009, 01:56:10 AM »
I have been laying low guys. some freak who never got enough love from his mother has targetted me and is causing significant grief for me. I suspect its a software or hardware manufacturer I upset. I review many products and own quite a few, my hard hitting reviews/comments/observations on other forums about these products may cause loss of revenue to said products/packages and my comments are not always be well accepted. This person has intruded for the second (possibly third) time into my private life now and risked me my paying job.

I am restraining my posts to Facebook page as the ip's and user details are logged and traceable by me. If I discontinue posting and my threads still recieve significant reads on other forums by a small group of selected reader this will be an easy way to see which freak is checking out if im still posting.

The biggest problem with sticking your neck out on the web is that every so often it will get chopped.

feel free to follow posts on facebook page if you like. I will continue to post here but keep it limited to tech support/help issues. I will resume posting normally after we have tracked this idot down.
« Reply #196 on: October 06, 2009, 01:59:24 AM »
Chris... that is just wrong.
If someone cant take your opinion, they are weak.

Or...

"ons stuur die manne oor,  en breuk sy fingers"
translation "We go over and ask him to stop harassing you,  in a nice way"

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: October 06, 2009, 08:36:55 AM »
Thats a sad story Chris.

In the UK there are Politicians and High Ranking Officials who have lost their jobs or credibility because of FaceBook postings which have been taken out of context by small minded individuals.

Stick with the Mach forum Chris where we are all adults (except me of course).

Tweakie.
PEACE

Offline Chris.Botha

•  488 488
    • View Profile
    • Digital-Jeweller
« Reply #198 on: October 06, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »
:)

This is an open forum with threads being completely transparent so i never post harder punches here anyhow, but on my "closed" forums  i dont hold back. this means that members in those forums are able to take bits and pieces of threads and send them onto other people completely out of context. In this manner I was made to look like , and i quote " a white supremist master race clan leader" out to kill all "hispanics and blacks". this info was sent to a person known to be unstable at the best of times with the indication that it was my intention to do him harm. He then called all my suppliers in the USA besmirching my name. The first i ever heard of it was when my suppliers started calling me.

After this my local council recieved an anonymous tip that I run a sweat shop from my garage, with at least 5 to 8 permanent staff and a barrage of heavy industrial equipment that runs 24/7. my staff and customers vehicles apparently blocking access to my entire street with "strange" people fetching and receiving "certain illicit goods" from my home in the middle of the night. etc etc  . the council investigated and of course the council lady laughed once she saw my HUGE mill.. not to mention the fact that my wife must be superwoman to prduce the goods of 8 labourers

Just recently this person has taken excerpts from my posts on a forum regarding my sciatica and has claimed that i am about claim workcover and blame my boss for my sciatica. which both my boss and i know is largely been affected by the trauma/stress of my mothers murder a little while back. All the members on that forum know of this too. this person posted said information in an anonymous letter to my employer and put my job in jeopardy.

so rather than give this obviously unstable sack of swine intestines any more ammunition I am retracting from private forums and not posting anything other than tech support issues on others.

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,194 9,194
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: October 07, 2009, 04:17:25 AM »
Good advice Chris.

A lesson to us all is to take care what we post and where we post it.

Tweakie.
PEACE