Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 07:58:54 PM

Author Topic: Screendesigner "machscreen"  (Read 122152 times)

Offline poppabear

•  2,235 2,235
  • Briceville, TN, USA
    • View Profile
Re: Screendesigner "machscreen"
« Reply #120 on: May 19, 2009, 09:00:42 AM »
Hey Klaus,

the 19.6 is ALL in German, on the installer............  your info on it says "German version".  I dont want to install it, if it will overright my english one.

let me know if it is safe to do so with 19.6.........

scott
fun times
« Reply #121 on: May 19, 2009, 10:14:25 AM »
Hi

@Scott that's strange, I tested it and it looks good to me. On the German site is the German and on the English site is the English version. I will put a new version which is checking the info view inputs, and has some small corrections on my homepage in a few minutes.

@Brett are you using a resolution greater then 1280 x 1024? if so, I cannot test, in that case could you please send me a screenshot where the edit field isn't on the right place.

Klaus
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 03:49:24 PM by Klaus1311 »
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.
« Reply #122 on: May 19, 2009, 12:38:30 PM »
 Downloaded MachScreenV1.19.7 English version today.  When to help section and found that it is part in German and part in English.  Sorry, don't read German.
« Reply #123 on: May 19, 2009, 12:49:04 PM »
Hi dgoddard,

could you please tell me, where you found the German text.

Klaus
« Reply #124 on: May 19, 2009, 04:00:46 PM »
Think I've figured it out.  I downloaded the English version, but did not realize that you then have to go to "Settings, Language Selection, English" to display English in all text.  Prior to that step headings in "Settings & Help" were in English, but info in German.  Using Language Selection under Settings appears to have solved problem.  Now to learn how to use the program.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 19, 2009, 04:41:13 PM »
Just downloaded and installed, language in install was in English but when I open the programme it is all in German, cant see how to change to English :(

Hood

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 19, 2009, 04:43:52 PM »
OK managed to get it in English by just pressing some of the menu tabs the seeing the language options :)
Hood

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 19, 2009, 08:21:04 PM »
Klaus, my res. is 1680 X 1050. Hope the screen shots help. I think you will be able to repeat if you drag any field width out so you have to scoll to see far right and far left of page. It is something in the scrolling I think. You will probably have to scroll the second pic. to see the scrolling issue  ;D. It is a pretty big pic. but thought you may need to see the position of the scroll bar in the designer. As in the first pic. I'm sure the editable field is there, I just can't scoll far enough to get to it and it displaces it in all columns. If I could get to it, it could be pretty confusing or mis-leading if you select a value to edit and then it appears to be the value in the column next to it because of location of editable box.

Thanks for looking Klaus,
Brett
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 08:29:13 PM by Chaoticone »
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #128 on: May 19, 2009, 10:16:49 PM »
Hi dgoddard,

could you please tell me, where you found the German text.

Klaus

Klaus,
I'm not dgoddard, but perhaps these annotated pics will help...
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2009, 03:52:40 AM »
Hi

in version V1.19.8 I changed the static text to multilingual, corrected the miss spelling, fixed the info view issue problem and fixed the language setting behaviour at first start.

@RogerPerto in your screenshots you marked the close button on the property dialog as INOP, this is done on purpose, if want  to terminate the program, you have to use the main menu exit item, or the close button of the main window.

Klaus