Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 02:53:58 AM

Author Topic: Retrofit CNC Bulleri FPM 2813-Osai controll with CSMIO-IP-A  (Read 68960 times)

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
Re: Retrofit CNC Bulleri FPM 2813-Osai controll with CSMIO-IP-A
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2015, 03:55:28 PM »
Hi All
This week I try some brains (for me as beginner is the most WANTED/Easy way) Hope....
I breake Thomas retrofit Plan that he give me  :-[ (with Brain - design) because I have at Home one bench table that simulate 24V Inputs and I need to test and test &....CSMIO+Mach

1 Purpose is to :
Activate True signals for/on enable axis; Else deactivate it with (Invert) signals that suppose STOP MACHINE (e.g. limit switch + or -, stop MushroomButtons, low pressure on Vacuum etc)
Declare Inputs trough the ModBus unassigned pins on Mach3-( this way we can spare some  Mach3 pins/Inputs) and go on Outputs (assigned on Mach3)
*added one Timer (2 sec ) let  the drives energize ....

I found that if declare Inputs & Output ONLY with ModBus addresses (without Mach3 assignations) in some cases the Output stay on active state (even I disable the running Macro from Brain control), those will dectivate ONLY if I reset the Mach3, it seems they stay on active state somewhere (RAM of PC, on CSMIO ????? )

If I declare the Inputs trough the ModBus and the Outputs trough Mach3 (Port&Pins) then the Brain works fine.

Other Issue (not Importat ) is: if you declare Inputs or Outputs by ModBus , then you can't made any distinction on seeing wich is the input and wich is the Output (View Brain, or Brain EDIT)....

@Thomas have you any info/manual about the item inverter HSD DS7500 ?

(if I made some syntax wrong please sorry for my bad English.....)

« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 04:01:24 PM by slvm »

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 24, 2015, 07:08:50 PM »
Hi
I activate / check all Outputs from Mach3, I found that some inputs and outputs are not the same as in electrical schema from manufacturer...
After that
I connect the encoders to CSMIO and try to Auto-Tune the drives.
Unfortunate the Axis moves by herself/slow (0,311 V  measure the signals) without control, and the Mach3 goes in error, the message is ePID fault.
What Is wrong ? set-up from Mach,CSMIO,bad wiring from drives ...
The Axis moves even if the drives are not in to the enable state ? I can not manage and close the loop even on Jog or Csmio PID/jog

Please Help.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 24, 2015, 07:15:22 PM »
Axes should not move if the drive is not enabled, you must have something wrong there.

Regarding the axis moving when under Mach/IP-A control then it is likely your encoder needs inverted, you can do that in the plugin, there is an option for each axis (Enc Rev Direction)

Hood

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 24, 2015, 07:23:57 PM »
I saw that the documentation of wiring Analog /Encoder  is diferent from Baumuller drives.
I wonder could be possible to have again wrong inputs or outputs from drives/encoders ?
Questions:
I not twisted the cables and shield on 30cm distance from the old connector to csmio encoder
From drives operate manual I see that the max output from drives is 5V / 400mA and csmio max is 200mA ?
could be problem here ?

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 24, 2015, 07:30:53 PM »
Try reversing the encoder in the CSMIO plugin and see if that helps.

You will have to find the issue with the  Enable though, the axes should never move if the drive is not enabled.

It is best to have properly shielded wiring on any low voltage signal, if the signals are differential and twisted in their respective pairs then the shielding is less important however it is still a good idea to shield correctly.

The output should not be an issue as the drive is capable of outputting more than the IP-A requires, assuming I am understanding what you are meaning of course :)

Hood

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 24, 2015, 07:43:13 PM »
Drives have 4 states.on 3state are ready, on 4 are energized, machine move and get 0,3 volts from csmio on 3 state .even I off the csmio the move is present.
I will try to invert the Enc Rev Direction, next time.
thank you hood

« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 07:51:54 PM by slvm »

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 24, 2015, 07:47:53 PM »
sorry , pic not croped

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2015, 03:38:53 AM »
You will always get a small voltage on your analogue wires, the only way to control motion is to have your controller stop that motion. If you turn off the IP-A but have the drives enabled the axes will drift, with the IP-A on, the IP-A will sense that drifting by seeing the encoder moving and correct for it and thus keep the axes still.
 I am not sure what the first pic is meant to show, I do not see any enable states ?

Regarding the encoder inputs max current, that should be fine.

Hood
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 03:41:11 AM by Hood »

Offline TPS

•  2,501 2,501
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2015, 03:39:32 AM »
Hello Emil,

fist of all i am happy to se that you make progress.

regarding to your brain's for the eneable conditions, a couple of the signals should
be handled by mach3 not via brain.

all axis limit switches should be declared in port's/pin's input's
E-Stop should be declared in port's/pin's input's
Enable servo controllers should be declared in port's/pin's output's
servo ready signal should be declared in CSMIO plugin
servo reset signal should be declared in CSMIO plugin

so what is left:
vacuum/pressure limit should only stop automatic operation to be able to do something in manual.

for the e-stop you have normaly a hardware circuit with e-stop relay, this estop relay sholud also
switch off  (off delayed), via a bigger contactor, the main power othe drives and spindles.

Thomas

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 03:44:11 AM by TPS »
anything is possible, just try to do it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2015, 07:19:07 AM »
Thank you
@Thomas
@Hood
In this weekend I will try to solve this movment on Axis and fix the Inputs & Outputs.
My problem is with the limits + &- ;  Home limits signals are distinct signals as inputs, the limits x-x+, y-y+, z+- are connected in series with other emergency switches, cabinet switch,mushroom buttons (see the attached Emergency chain and the inputs from Osai connectors)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:30:16 AM by slvm »