Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 03:25:19 PM

Author Topic: A new Huanyang VFD plugin  (Read 213753 times)

Re: A new Huanyang VFD plugin
« Reply #180 on: October 02, 2019, 04:58:30 PM »
Well it looks like my serial adaptor crapped out. Replaced it with one of another machine and everything works fine.
« Reply #181 on: October 18, 2019, 11:12:19 PM »
I am just getting around to trying this VFD modbus plugin with my HY spindle. The spindletalker2 v.5 works fine and I can start / stop and reverse the directions all I want. I cannot get MAch3 to reliably work with it. I setup the plugin and it detects my VFD settings and I can set an RPM and start the spindle and see it ramp up and run. I can then stop the spindle with F5, but after that I cannot start it again until I reset. I also cannot get it to reverse direction at all. I did notice the DWELL indication comes on then stays on, is that related to it not responding after the first time? using driver v1.7.1 and Mach3 (latest version).
« Reply #182 on: October 19, 2019, 12:21:34 AM »
Mystery solved. If you have any spindle spinup delays set in general then that seems to set a Dwell that will never end and keeps any following M3/4/5 commands from completing.

I am just getting around to trying this VFD modbus plugin with my HY spindle. The spindletalker2 v.5 works fine and I can start / stop and reverse the directions all I want. I cannot get MAch3 to reliably work with it. I setup the plugin and it detects my VFD settings and I can set an RPM and start the spindle and see it ramp up and run. I can then stop the spindle with F5, but after that I cannot start it again until I reset. I also cannot get it to reverse direction at all. I did notice the DWELL indication comes on then stays on, is that related to it not responding after the first time? using driver v1.7.1 and Mach3 (latest version).
« Reply #183 on: March 24, 2020, 06:55:32 PM »
Did that al ready.... din't help?

Hello, did you solve this problem. I have Win10/64, C++ 2008, latest Mach3, with and without win10 patch, still error on start with vfdplugin
Regards
Steve
« Reply #184 on: April 17, 2020, 08:59:55 AM »
Hi everyone, I have the same problem.
Anyone had the same error and found a solution??

I did downloaded it multiple times without success. I'm running Mach3 on a Win7 32bit machine with a USB to serial 485 adapter.

Please help! :(

Did that al ready.... din't help?

Hello, did you solve this problem. I have Win10/64, C++ 2008, latest Mach3, with and without win10 patch, still error on start with vfdplugin
Regards
Steve
« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2020, 05:00:03 PM »
My problem is, when I load mach3, I get an error saying that the plugin isn't configured.  When I try to change the port from 1 to 3, which is what the Device Manager shows, I get a popup screen that says 'Unable to Read Data" and the config port is changed back to 1.  Running XP

Offline Calum

•  45 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2020, 12:05:40 AM »
I have been using this plugin for a year or two now on Window10 with no problems but now that Iv'e upgraded my PC to something a bit faster and upgraded win10 I get an error message saying the the vfdplugin is defective. I have tried replacing the DLL, turned windows defender off, run as administrator and changed ownership of files and directories with no luck. This plugin runs fine on another win10 PC. Does anyone have any suggestions that may help?

Cheers
Calum
« Reply #187 on: March 31, 2022, 02:00:43 PM »
I'm new to this forum so you may need to forgive some errors. Since the warning says no posts in the last 120 days maybe no more problems with this VFD plugin, except mine?
I have a Huanyang VFD and spindle working fine on the bench. Would like to use the plugin in Mach3 on a Win7 laptop running my CNC router. I don't have a USB to RS-485 converter installed yet. (Waiting for it to arrive.) But the plugin is installed and when Mach3 is launched I get the "defective plugin" message. First thing I tried was to download the plugin again and reinstall. Still get the error message. Tried searching the net for a solution to the problem and tried a few things, none of which worked. So, I'm hoping someone here can help.
« Reply #188 on: January 07, 2023, 10:35:34 AM »
The plugin is working normally except for one thing, I cant get the index pulse to be effective anymore, the plugin/vdf rpm feedback is overriding it which makes the index pulse useless, if i stop the chuck by hand i get same rpm unchanged at all
I tried everything to make mach3 gets the actual rpms from the index pusles with no luck, plz help