Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 10:15:17 AM

Author Topic: Retrofit CNC Bulleri FPM 2813-Osai controll with CSMIO-IP-A  (Read 68947 times)

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
Re: Retrofit CNC Bulleri FPM 2813-Osai controll with CSMIO-IP-A
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2015, 11:56:14 PM »
I wire 2 relays to reff+ and to reff- , and set-up 2 output for M3 M4 , the Output manage the relays to feed with 10V the inverter.

Offline TPS

•  2,501 2,501
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 22, 2015, 03:47:46 PM »
Hi Emil,

any new info's ??

yust a question.

Thomas
anything is possible, just try to do it.
if you find some mistakes, in my bad bavarian english,they are yours.

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 23, 2015, 02:27:31 AM »
HI ALL
Sorry Thomas I was busy those days...
1-So I set-up 2 relays on csmio-output M3 & M4 , and it works ! see attach
2-Regarding 'C" drive for ATM Axis, I have no feedback from the drive, unfortunate I can not have the RS 232 converter with me to check the drive sttings trough the WinBass software....it seems that this drive was set-up only to comunicate with RS232 .
Any ideea on how to made the setup ?

PS good news is that I made some test onRough & FINISH see attach

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 24, 2015, 06:28:52 AM »
Hi
Mean time I received from Wojtech csmio-tech support, the DS7500 wiring schema+set-up parameters ; wich I believe is one good option...

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2015, 05:49:25 AM »
Hi All
Sorry for late ....
Mean time I set 2 relays on my spindle and it seems they work well, I will experience also the csmio wiring when got more time
I decided following:
1-to change the ATM from rotary C on stationary along Y axis (because it seems I find not one VB Macro for rotary, and need to extend the Axis with rotary A )
2-to made one A axis with the old C-axis motor and drive.

Those bring me following:
gain for A axis motor + drive, solve the VB since I got one fromcsmio-site.

wait your opinion about those changements

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 08, 2015, 01:20:35 PM »
@Hood

are still watching this, to be my second chance ?

Thomas
It seems Hood is no more on-line for this post..... ???

Offline TPS

•  2,501 2,501
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2015, 05:53:22 AM »
Hi Emil,

sorry for the delay, was very bussy during the last weeks.
any succes with winbas ? i asked them for the liccence,
but no Chance without giving Money, even i buyed this
Software years ago.

Thomas

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2015, 06:04:16 AM »
Hi Thomas
It seems I have more bad results with companies that sell very expensive products and try to earn money even after the items are obsolete....
same problem I have with HSD, I try to reprogramm my inverter but got problems because same reason .
I mail to Baumuller but since today got no mail back, I try to acces the driver without program set-up but got no acces on it since got no serial number.
BTW have they told you how much money they will for this (shayz) obsolete soft ?

Now is to understand why all almost all (CNC users) need to have regular components and get free from All those sharks >:(

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 01, 2015, 04:28:07 AM »
Hi All
The ultimate news are following:
I intend to build one static holder for tools along Y Axis: the benfits are following:
Got from Cs-Lab one VB for tool-changer along Y wich is static, of course some parameters is to be changed,  in this way I will avoid to work/manage the ATM rotary from Baumuller !

I think I will buy and mount separate axis limit - switches on All axis !I try to declare the prezent limit switches on Mach3 but DON'T WORK FINE. If machine move with full speed or half speed when homing it cross over home limit and hit the -limit switch ! the limit-switches are wired on emergency chain and by hit de-energyze the drives, if drives are power off they don't move on Override limit set-up ! Bad thingh is : if I want to re-energyze drives, I can not, because the emergency state....
Need help on this , because I think somewhere I do mistakes.... :-[ ???

I stop to think at rotary Axis ATM managed by my old Baumuller drive and motor.
Got the Winbass software but is one pain in the A....s to comunicate with this drive, even  you got the Soft ; it must to have the right version for your drive wich is almost impossible....
Conclusion/Fazit : Think 100 times before buying servo+drives and buy ONCE for future ! VERY IMPORTANT Check twice or 10 times the after -sale support contract or agreement !

Offline TPS

•  2,501 2,501
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 02, 2015, 05:01:03 AM »
Hi Emil,

Hi All
I think I will buy and mount separate axis limit - switches on All axis !I try to declare the prezent limit switches on Mach3 but DON'T WORK FINE. If machine move with full speed or half speed when homing it cross over home limit and hit the -limit switch ! the limit-switches are wired on emergency chain and by hit de-energyze the drives, if drives are power off they don't move on Override limit set-up ! Bad thingh is : if I want to re-energyze drives, I can not, because the emergency state....
Need help on this , because I think somewhere I do mistakes.... :-[ ???

if you go back to page 8 of this thread, we had this discusion about limt switches and e-stop allready.