Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 07:40:49 PM

Author Topic: Retrofit CNC Bulleri FPM 2813-Osai controll with CSMIO-IP-A  (Read 69498 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Retrofit CNC Bulleri FPM 2813-Osai controll with CSMIO-IP-A
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2015, 02:05:59 PM »
Glad to see Thomas in on this, he is much better at VB than I will ever be :)

There is info on the CS-Lab site about using the I/O with the inbuild modbus and for that matter using as I/O in Mach as you would do with the PP.
As you have discovered you can not enable the I/O in Ports and Pins then use the Modbus or you will get conflicts, it is one or the other.

Here is very simple example of using  some of the Inputs (from buttons) that I have in my macropump.

Ref= GetInbit(100,6)
Clamp=GetInBit(100,10)

If Ref=1 Then
   DoOEMButton(1024)
   While IsMoving()
   Wend
   DoOEMButton(1023)
   While IsMoving()
   Wend
   DoOEMButton(1022)
   While IsMoving()
   Wend

End If

If Clamp=1 Then
  SetModOutput(0,1)
 Else
  SetModOutput(0,0)
 End If

BTW did you manage to see if that is a prox on the tool changer? If so did you see where it goes?

Hood       

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 11, 2015, 02:06:41 PM »
Hi,

don't want to stumble into your your converstion wit Hood.

i am "on board" to help you.
we will see who else is comming up.

excuse my bad bavarin english.

Thomas

Hi Thomas
Any help/info is very valuable for me ! from people who have to do with...csmio-ip-a&Mach3 because I'm really STUCK.I just dive in and finish to read the manuals &  :'(
Regarding the English no worry I'm in same trouble....  :P
I assume you want to writte Bavarian, no worry I understand also Deutsch Sprache. I live near Koblenz almost 2 years & otherwise I'm BMW -Fan.
But now I'm just one old slave from OSAI and need to close this with Mach3 oportunity.
Any way thanks for answer.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 11, 2015, 02:10:22 PM »
Oh and just to clarify, the bit above that has
SetModOutput(0,1) etc
 is  to my PLC which is connected to Mach via the serial modbus.

Hood

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 11, 2015, 02:12:46 PM »
Glad to see Thomas in on this, he is much better at VB than I will ever be :)

There is info on the CS-Lab site about using the I/O with the inbuild modbus and for that matter using as I/O in Mach as you would do with the PP.
As you have discovered you can not enable the I/O in Ports and Pins then use the Modbus or you will get conflicts, it is one or the other.

BTW did you manage to see if that is a prox on the tool changer? If so did you see where it goes?      
Regarding ModBus, have no info found on manual from csmio and I have no PLC device, about ATM switch I will do some pics on end of this week, thanks for example ! ::)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 11, 2015, 02:16:38 PM »
You do not need a PLC, I had one already and I am much better at ladder logic than VB so it was easier for me to use that for my tool changer, it has a lot of I/O (40 or so)  and a lot of interlocks.

I will get you a link to the CSMIO I/O page in a minute.
Hood

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2015, 02:27:52 PM »
Ok here is the IP-A one
http://www.cs-lab.eu/en/upload/fotki/Elementy,%20banery/CSMIO-IP-A%20artyku%C5%82.jpg

This page has them all including the Enc module.

http://www.cs-lab.eu/en/artykul-128-Digital_and_analog_IOs__configuration__its_easy.html

Hood
Thanks Hood !
Got already those files for Pin Assingnation on VB, I found if I do (Pins enabling/assignation ) on Mach 3 then they conflicy with Bit addresses from VB Macro-file...After Manual read I believe first must to assign all in Mach3 but now I'm really confused about Mach3 Pin Assignations - need they to be assign or not ? under Mach3 of course... ???
emil

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2015, 02:30:36 PM »
Here is an example of VB that I have in a button.
It is looking at the second  encoder input on the Enc module. I have a glass scale connected to that input and I use that for setting my tool heights.

If GetOemLED(800) Then
MsgBox ("Mach In Reset, Enable and start again")
End
End If

Offset = GetOemDRO(1150)

SetOemDRO(1555,Question("Enter Offset Number"))

Tool = GetOemDRO(1555)

Code "G90" & "G10" & "L1" & "P" & Tool &"Z" & Offset
DoOemButton(121)   

The first part is just looking at the reset button in Mach, if Mach is in reset it pops up a message telling me to enable Mach and press the button again.

The next part is reading the info from the glass scale which is seen in the DRO 1150.

The next bit just pops up a question box asking me what tool number I want the value to be enterened into the tool table for,
the last bit is setting the value in the DRO in the correct location in the tool table and then opening the tool table so I can enter a name for the tool.

Hood
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 02:39:08 PM by Hood »

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2015, 02:37:31 PM »
You can use the Ports and Pins in Mach if you want or you can use the modbus in the CSMIO or you can use some of each. What you can not do is use the same i/o for both, it is one or the other for that particular input or output.

What I mean is, for example.

If you had an input to the CSMIO you could set it in Ports and Pins in Mach and use it in VB but you would use the standard Mach VB way of doing things.
So say you have the Input set to Input 1 in ports and pins you would then be able to use the VB with something like

If IsActive(Input1) then..........

If you use it via the CSMIO Modbus then you do not set the Input in Ports and Pins, you simply use the modbus in the CSMIO, so it would be something like
If GetInBit (*,*) then........

Hope that helps ::)

Hood

Offline slvm

•  68 68
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2015, 02:49:48 PM »
AHA ! Got it ! for Dinner  ;D
Thanks Hood.
If you find any other simple examples or got some links too, will be very apreciated. :)
emil
Now is clear for me with I/O for both case .

Is need it Any particular set-up on Engine Configuration window ? see attach
« Last Edit: May 11, 2015, 03:06:52 PM by slvm »