Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:19:17 AM

Author Topic: New PlugIn just about done..  (Read 181626 times)

Re: New PlugIn just about done..
« Reply #140 on: February 04, 2012, 02:46:36 AM »
Hi Guys.
I have skimmed through the posts for the Shuttle Pro V2 and I can't find a reference to my problem.
I have tried nearly all the functions form the Shuttle which seem to work pretty good and I am happy about the way it works etc but I can't get my limits to work.
I have them enabled and they all worked fine until I uploaded the Pro plugin.  I press the limits and the LED shows it working in the diagnostic screen but when I do a "Home all Axis" they don't work.  They also don't work when I do a single axis at a time.
Any ideas?

Also  Quote " It is furstrating in a way. Myself and others here, release stuff (often for free), to help out the community at large, but you cannot tell if they like the stuff, or what. You see the downloads but dont see any comments...."
Unquote.
I have notice here and other forums ie cnczone etc. that when you need feedback there isn't any unless there is a problem.  It's a case of no news is good news.
Also, it took me about 6 weeks before I set up my shuttle Pro after I downloaded the plugin due to trying to find a cheap one because of not knowing if it will work or not with my set up.  I know what it's like waiting for weeks for something and nothing turns up.!
Now is my chance.......
I REALLY appreciate you guys doing all this stuff because I am not capable of doing it myself and I try to give back as much as possible IF I know the answer to something and not to just voice an opinion.  You guys do great work so THANK YOU VERY MUCH. 
There, I said it. :-)
(and I mean it)
Richard.

Offline RICH

•  7,427 7,427
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 04, 2012, 07:21:06 PM »
You guys do great work so THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  There, I said it. (and I mean it)
Richard.

Well thank your Richard from a Richard and I like your name. ;)

RICH
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2012, 10:15:03 PM »
Hi can some one help me please I am running a ShuttlePro v2 pendent very happy with its  performance.I have downloaded the plugins  but need to add one more function which is not in the down load.
I need to be able to add a reverse function to the shuttlepro.can someone please explain how this is performed and please keep it simple.as programming IS NOT my strong point

Regards
Dick

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 17, 2012, 06:20:09 AM »
Hi can some one help me please I am running a ShuttlePro v2 pendent very happy with its  performance.I have downloaded the plugins  but need to add one more function which is not in the down load.
I need to be able to add a reverse function to the shuttlepro.can someone please explain how this is performed and please keep it simple.as programming IS NOT my strong point

Regards
Dick

Good morning, Dick. Maybe I can help you as I use OEM codes for the shuttle as well, which is what is needed in this case.

First, the OEM code for "reverse run" (according to the standard screen set) is 279. Now open up your configuration dialog plugin box for the Shuttle Pro in Mach, and then notice the 2 boxes on the left that say "Custom OEM Code#1" and "Custom OEM Code#2" ? Put 279 (the OEM code) in one of those boxes, and then choose one of the buttons (drop down box) that has the appropriate OEM button that you chose to put the OEM code into.

Here's an example. Notice how I have OEM code #1 filled willed with "160"? Then down to the right I chose the lower right hand side button drop down menu for OEM Button #1?

Hope that helps.
Dave
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Just because I'm a Global Moderator, don't assume that I know anything !

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #144 on: March 17, 2012, 06:28:20 AM »
 ::)
Thank you very much Dave I just could not get my head around this on my own. ??? just getting old I guess

Dick

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: March 17, 2012, 06:32:07 AM »
 :)

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #146 on: March 17, 2012, 12:23:35 PM »

Thanks Dave went out and followed your instructions ever thing worked out fine
if ever you come down under here to OZ I owe you a beer  ;)

Dick

Offline budman68

•  2,352 2,352
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: March 17, 2012, 08:22:13 PM »

Thanks Dave went out and followed your instructions ever thing worked out fine
if ever you come down under here to OZ I owe you a beer  ;)

Dick

Glad to be of help to you my friend...  ;)

Dave

Dave->    ;)
« Reply #148 on: May 20, 2012, 02:09:25 PM »
Hello,

Was there a solution to dacostad's problem message #25 with the older Shuttle Pro device?  I have one and would like to use it.

Thanks,

Lee
« Reply #149 on: February 13, 2013, 06:54:19 PM »

Hello i have installed the shuttle pro 2.0 it is a nice plugin, thanks.
But if i move the machine with the outer ring in one direction, and then release the ring, the machine does not stop, but walk very slowly in the direction i selected. It stops not untill i rotate it a little bit over zero in the other direction?

Is this a bug? I think it should stop, when the ring is in Zero Position.

Ref all does not work. Only z-axis works when select the buttom with this setting