Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:34:13 PM

Author Topic: Ultimate Screen Mill/Lathe/Plasma (TouchScreen and/or Mouse and/or keyboard)  (Read 82448 times)

Re: Ultimate Screen Mill/Lathe/Plasma (TouchScreen and/or Mouse and/or keyboard)
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2012, 10:53:15 PM »
Hi, I'm retrofitting an Esab vision 1000 cnc on a Sabre 3000 gantry with Mach3 running either an Itronix gobook or panasonic toughbook using CSLab's newest ethernet drive controller set up with analog 10v to interface with the the machines elmo dc drives.  I'm interested in your ultimate screen as it applies to plate burning.  Do you have any screen shots for plasma and oxyfuel torch cutting?
Re: Ultimate Screen Mill/Lathe/Plasma (TouchScreen and/or Mouse and/or keyboard)
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2012, 10:57:34 PM »
Also, is there any kind of standization in Mach3 on i/o wiring and addressing?
175.0 : 199.0 !!!  Hahahahahahahaaaaaaaa.........
I just ordered and paid for this new screen....Dang! should never have done that!...it installed or was installing and when it pulled some adobe software in everything went tits up! its taken me 4 hours of my very precious free time to get my machine back to where it was before this little drama started! I ve got other work to do and now must catch up on those lost hours...oh well requested a refund so lets hope that goes better than the install!
money refunded!

wish it worked! thanx for the prompt refund Machmotion!
All links are dead! Here is the link had to use Google. http://machmotion.com/mm-ultimate.html Any demo for the Lathe Screen?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 06:12:25 PM by Contract_Pilot »