Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:30:56 PM

Author Topic: Coil winding machine ( Wizard needed)  (Read 254961 times)

Re: Coil winding machine ( Wizard needed)
« Reply #30 on: September 15, 2006, 09:04:36 AM »
The video is on scottyanke.com, Just RAR it together. I still don't know what I need to upload for the screen set, That link is there but not working  right now. IE which .set file? I have moved on to other projects like my mill and a cnc panel saw. I"LL SHIP THE WINDER WITH DRIVES TO THE FIRST PERSON TO RESPOND WHO HAS TIME TO CONTINUE THE DEVELOPMENT FOR FREE>
(I mean i'll give it to who ever wants it)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2006, 01:04:56 PM by patanke »
« Reply #31 on: September 15, 2006, 02:27:13 PM »
Hi

If you are that nice I have a very nice worktop whereit can sit on.I do pickup windings. I would love to develope it some more.
I Would want to give you something in return though, or at least pay for shipping......

Let me know.

Thanks
Deon
If A is a success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z.
                               Work is X: Y is play and Z is keeping
                                                             your mouth shut.
« Reply #32 on: September 15, 2006, 02:34:10 PM »
Hi

Its me again. Forgot to tell you I watched your video. Very Very nice.Realy can use this to the full.....

Thanks
Deon
If A is a success in life, then A equals X plus Y plus Z.
                               Work is X: Y is play and Z is keeping
                                                             your mouth shut.
« Reply #33 on: September 15, 2006, 07:43:22 PM »
Hi, I would be interested in the winder also.  I make electric guitars for a hobby.  I am a software engineer by profession, I am just getting involved with Mach3 wizards and Plugins.

-James Leonard
« Reply #34 on: September 15, 2006, 10:39:52 PM »
Love the video!
thanks
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

ynneb

« Reply #35 on: September 15, 2006, 10:53:42 PM »
Thanks Patanke for the video. I have hosted it here too, as one file http://www.machsupport.com/coilwinder.mpg
Whoever claims the nice offer from Patanke realises a lot will be expected from them :)
« Reply #36 on: September 16, 2006, 05:51:19 AM »
Hi, i spent 12 years working in an alternator/starter rebuilding shop i set up for another person. handicapped i have time to offer suggestions, experience in electronics as well. be glad to answer questions anytime, cul brian f.
« Reply #37 on: September 17, 2006, 10:14:59 AM »
Let us not forget the composite industry, there is a whole lot of future to the coil winder from mach (if Art considers it) Composite industry utilizes the coil winding for winding glass for making pipes, tanks etc........it would open up a whole lot of market.........It could be in the form of a plugin oras Mach Winder..... a part of the whole Mach package.

Offline DAlgie

•  314 314
    • View Profile
    • Algie Composite Aircraft
« Reply #38 on: September 17, 2006, 11:28:50 AM »
I do composite work, now that I look at it, can the software run the wind mandrel a half turn, advance the guide post a certain amount, run the mandrel another half turn, then retract the guide post a certain amount? I didn't see on the screen above where you could set it to do this. This would be the use for composites, rather than just a typical spool wind such as an electrical use needs.
« Reply #39 on: September 17, 2006, 03:04:48 PM »
U are right, it may need to be a bit more complex than just winding a coil, but as far as it is to be wound the software could be done in any way possible for the specific application........U only need to know the different patterns used for windng glass on a mandrel and make the program run that way.

Correct me if Iam wrong..........I am just suggesting....... :)