Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 04:00:02 PM

Author Topic: Mach3 Problems - Rant!!  (Read 50544 times)

Mach3 Problems - Rant!!
« on: May 20, 2011, 01:02:54 PM »
Why the hell does the stupid piece of crap FEED Rate stop working after I paused the machine and restart? How the hell do you get it to speed up again, it's starting to really piss me off now. 2nd, why the hell does the stupid piece of crap after I have to zero all axis so I can restart the job becuase I can't change the feed rate after I paused it does the job start 0.2mm lower than what it's suppose to?? Can't the stupid piece if crap remember what the hell I zero'ed it on!?!?!?!?!? >:(

FYI - If you ever want to buy a CNC Router, DON'T BUY FROM UNI-CAM!!! >:(

Rant off. :-X

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Mach3 Problems - Rant!!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2011, 01:28:03 PM »
Good way to try and get help, hope you have luck ;)
Hood
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2011, 01:41:13 PM »
I figured as much, I did not get any help from my other posts either. No1 seems to be able to help me. Even the builders of the machine are usless. I reacon the clown that was suppose to set the machine up to work proberly with Mach3 is clueless. I asked him for basic things I expect from the machine and get round about awnsers translating into "I'm a dumb ass" and don't know how to do it. I really feel like telling them to take the machine back and just buy something with a working program.
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2011, 01:47:19 PM »
One more thing, the Z axis sometimes moves DOWN instead of up when we hit zero all axis, now come the hell on, what the hell man!?!? I can't baby the damn machine ahole day, if I punch in a command I expect it to follow it now only follow it some times?!?! how can a person work like that?

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2011, 01:51:57 PM »
and the most worring of all is it's can't cut corners!!! instead of cutting a perfect what ever degree corner it goes to far into the corner where corner sharpening was applied and jabs a piece out of the material leaving a half moon shape were the corner was suppose to be... I rest my case.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2011, 02:03:19 PM »
oh, before I forget, the Spindle only start up 75% time.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2011, 02:07:34 PM »
Is there some reason you came HERE to rant about your machine AND lack of understanding of building a CNC machine ?

I am with Hood on this one GOOD LUCK getting help here.

(;-) TP

Offline olf20

•  325 325
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2011, 02:09:04 PM »
I know it can be upsetting but if you calm down and ASK for help
in a reasonable manner I'M SURE PEOPLE(S) WILL COME TO YOUR
AID!!
Try again.
olf20 / Bob
Mach3, Atlas Knee Mill, 4th Axis, VcarvePro, ESS, Super PID.
Been Heating with corn since 1998
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 02:11:00 PM »
Your results will only be as good as the machine Iron.
The reliability is proportional to the operator patience.

Your machine might be" crap" - Mach is not.

I have been using Mach for 3 or more years and it still astounds me every day at how good it is.
.....but then I talk nicley to MY machine  ;)
You can "chop it off" but can't "chop it on"

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2011, 02:22:10 PM »
Can you attach your xml, it will be found in the main Mach3 folder and have the name of the profile you are loading (see lower right of screen in Mach) You use the additional options button in the reply page to attach and likely you will have to rename before you attach as the forum only accepts a file name once.
Hood