Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 06:58:15 AM

Author Topic: mill retro HELP  (Read 92799 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
Re: mill retro HELP
« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2008, 10:48:10 PM »
Ed, I thought it fitting for the date. I will change it back to the guard Monkey Friday.  A pit bull ain't got nuten on my amo slinging monkey.  ;D

Kristin, we use to do that here too. Their are still a few full service stations around but for the most part no. I used to run a shop that was attached to a full service station. It was funnie when someone would come up wanting a little bit of gas and hearing what Sam (the owner) would tell them. Had one rude fellow come up and said hey old man give me a dollars worth. Sam just grunted and told him to pump it his D**n self. LOL Told another Hot D**n, what you want to do, sniff the nozzel. LOL I miss Sam.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2008, 11:15:22 PM »
Kristin,

Nope. I only know of 1 full service station in the county, and no cheese.
 MOST PLACES you have to put in a quarter to get air.  But Britt blows up my tires and suck starts my Harley.
Keeps her in good shape though. Dem dar S.C girls are somtin else.  :D  Im sure Brett can verify that.

Ed
Ed VanEss

Offline Kristin D

•  203 203
  • Take that you LazyCam, next stop the glue factory!
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: September 11, 2008, 12:08:09 AM »
Kristin,

Nope. I only know of 1 full service station in the county, and no cheese.
 MOST PLACES you have to put in a quarter to get air. But Britt blows up my tires and suck starts my Harley.
Keeps her in good shape though. Dem dar S.C girls are somtin else. :D Im sure Brett can verify that.

Ed

As long as the chrome on yor trailer hitch remains intact, or was that the N.C. Girls ::) ::)

Kristin
« Reply #253 on: September 11, 2008, 09:29:25 PM »
LOL
I just checked my hitch. The ball is gone.   :D :D

Ed
Ed VanEss