Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 12:36:11 PM

Author Topic: OEM codes for buttons, DRO's and LED's  (Read 195899 times)

Re: No Z Axis forward in Turn3
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2008, 06:15:09 AM »
Well it looks like changing the keys used to control the Z Axis in Turn3 is not a great idea. The Hot Key menu will let you do it but you lose one direction of travel. (At least it did to me) When I changed the Z Axis control keys back to Page up and Page down I got control of both directions of travel again. Sid was right... If I hadn't been changing so many things at one time I would have got it sooner. Oh well ..

Off to other things. After getting it running I seen my little Tiag dose not want to cut .010 depth on a ruff cut on steel and I don't see how to enter a smaller value into the wizard so now I am off to written my own program in VB6 to get some smaller cuts. I may have to put some bigger motors on I though these 86 oz would do the job.

Thanks for the help Sid

Barry

Re: OEM codes for buttons, DRO's and LED's
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2009, 01:31:40 PM »
Was there a solution to the fast jog problem ? I'm looking for an OEM code that is the same as pressing the Shift key while jogging. Thanks,
Glen.
I had a few parts left over - still it's always the same when you try a bit of "do it yourself"

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2009, 05:35:18 AM »
Thanks Hood for posting the .xls file. It has been most useful.

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2009, 11:12:47 PM »
The xls contains a list of OEM codes for buttons, LEDs and DRO's. If any more are known that are not in the list please let me know and I will alter and re attach it for all to use.
Hood
Hood,
I just posted at
http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,11008.msg69087.html#msg69087
and attached an xls file containing all of the Mach3 specific VBScript words that I could find.
That file really should be over here and on the Wiki but I dont know how to move it or
put it on the Wiki.

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2009, 02:30:10 AM »
I believe you can add to or edit the wiki yourself although maybe now you need to sign up as I seem to remember for a while there was malicious changing being done..
Hood

Offline Pythagoras

•  93 93
  • a² + b² = c²
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2009, 06:58:58 PM »
This topic shouldnt be a sticky, and should be moved to the downloads section.
IMHO :)
The Pythagorean theorem: The sum of the areas of the two squares on the legs (a and b) equals the area of the square on the hypotenuse (c).     a² + b² = c².
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2009, 07:19:01 PM »
Brian just posted at

http://www.machsupport.com/forum/index.php/topic,11068.0.html

That the OEM codes are going to be changed in the next Mach revision.
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2009, 03:48:52 PM »
Thanks Brett!  I tried it but it's not quite what I needed.  I wanted to be able to toggle between slow jog and rapid jog using the shuttle but, No worries- I've got PLENTY of time!  ;)

Regards,
Sid

Did you ever figure out how to do this?  I am trying to do same on bluetooth wireless keypad with no shift key.

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2009, 04:20:19 AM »
I have made a pdf version, since my development PC doesn't have Excel, I also made a alphabetical listing next to the original by Hood
At the moment it is only A4 page size should anyone need a different page size, I would do it with pleasure
thanks for the list Hood, your a life saver ;)
Friedrich

Update (removed blank pages)
« Last Edit: December 13, 2009, 04:53:51 AM by softselect »

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2009, 06:47:50 AM »
Looks good Friedrich, but better point out I just put the list into a xml doc so I could have it on my computer and could search. The original list is on the Mach Wiki and I think originally put together by John Prentice.

Hood