Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 07:05:43 AM

Author Topic: 3 Axis Simple Screen setup 1.0 (Also good for TouchScreens)  (Read 135881 times)

Re: 3 Axis Simple Screen setup 1.0 (Also good for TouchScreens)
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2007, 10:23:33 AM »
Hi all!
Zealous (or anyone), could you write a "how to make leds blink for dummies" post.  I really don't get it probably because of lack of knowledge about graphic formats and layers.  I know leds should to been in "green flashing" operation, but don't understand how it altenates the different colors images of the same button.

Great work! Will you realease a newer version soon!? :)

P.S.: Hey ardor, your not the only one with alien interference. I've got the same problem in my home and office computers. ???  Where can I find the latest tin foil hat model? Can I buy it online?  ;)

Luis fdo.

Offline ardor

•  130 130
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2007, 01:37:03 PM »

P.S.: Hey ardor, your not the only one with alien interference. I've got the same problem in my home and office computers. ???  Where can I find the latest tin foil hat model? Can I buy it online?  ;)

Luis fdo.

Reasonably priced here
http://foil-hat.com/

;D ;D ;D
There is no approved dental use for WD40

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2007, 04:03:42 PM »
LOL, the Aliens are messing with me too. Got to be the reason I missed all of the fun. ;D ;D ;D

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Hood

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2007, 05:27:21 PM »
Hi all!
Zealous (or anyone), could you write a "how to make leds blink for dummies" post.  I really don't get it probably because of lack of knowledge about graphic formats and layers.  I know leds should to been in "green flashing" operation, but don't understand how it altenates the different colors images of the same button.
Luis fdo.

Have you looked at the videos Benny did on making PNG LEDs? that will show you how to make up the two state LEDs then all you need to do when you put them in your screen is select that you want them to flash.
Hood
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2007, 08:14:53 PM »
A very nice screen set. Couple of comments:

- Typo on the Diagnostics button ("Diagnestics")
 - Any way to get the keyboard version to toggle the keyboard? Didn't take me long to realize I could just close the osk app, but it'd be handy to have a toggle.
 - Are you going to "flash-ize" this screen set?
 - Would you consider a super-clean white background version (e.g., the screen set Apple, Inc would make)?

Keep up the great work!

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #65 on: April 27, 2007, 05:44:17 PM »
I apologize for the delay in updating or adding new screens here.
I've been working on the development of screens for Quantum and waiting for the release of Jetcam's new screen designer and waiting for the updated fix for the sticky LED's  ;D

I have allot of graphics and screens that I will be uploading soon. I'll also do an Apple,Alienware,Vista EST...themes...

bigjamma,
Typo on the Diagnostics button ("Diagnestics") I'm the worst speller on the planet  ;D
Good idea on toggling the Keyboard and I'll be "flash-ize" this screen set.

« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2007, 05:29:04 PM »
Jason, greetings

Good to hear that things are going well.

I sent you a PM a fortnight or so ago asking if you could let me have the .FLA for a complete screen set so I can catch up on the refinements you have made to the structure of the library and your Actionscript strategies for setting DROs etc.

I really do need to make a test Flash screen set :=)

John Prentice

Offline zealous

•  489 489
  • HI!
    • View Profile
    • Artsoft Solutions
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2007, 09:16:19 PM »
Hey John,
My email must be blocking PM's, I'll check into it. I'm updating the code for ActionScript 3 and will email and post it here soon. I'll post the Fla for Action script 2 and email it to you.
Sorry I missed your email. I always responded so if anyone has PM or emailed me and I haven't responded, it's because it's getting block  :P I'll try and fix my eamil spam blocker.
« Reply #68 on: May 04, 2007, 03:39:06 AM »
Jason

Thanks.

My Flash CS3 is delivered and up and running looking for work ;=)

John Prentice
« Reply #69 on: May 04, 2007, 04:35:58 PM »
Jason

Thanks for the screens by PM. I have replied. I hope it gets through.

John Prentice