Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 09:12:36 AM

Author Topic: About one on one phone support.  (Read 135392 times)

Re: About one on one phone support.
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 05:43:40 PM »
Need phone support for setup of Mach 3.  Tried email support, forum, and everything else I can think of.  Running a Pcnc router (no longer in business) and cannot not get Mach 3 to work.  Previously had working fine until computer crashed.  New computer with XP, reinstalled everything and nothing works.  Ran driver test and tested excellent but cannot get machine to do anything.

HELP!!!  Have several projects due asap

Email: ferrari_fan1@msn.com
phone (260)760-5683  anytime after 5pm eastern time mon-fri.

Justin
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2010, 04:27:59 PM »
I need professional  help(physchriatic  and   mach3).  Ill take mach3 help for now.  I need help setting up my cnc lathe. Located in freeport new york  11520   Carl  1-516-643-2284
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2010, 08:56:10 PM »
I have just changed computers and installed my old hard drive and hardware and now my software does not communicate with my machine.  I do not mind spending money to get it fixed can some one email me as to what time we can get together to see what my problem is.  thanks I am in central time zone in the USA.  sunday is OK as I need to have this up and running for Monday Morning.

thanks

butch
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2011, 11:34:27 AM »
I am requesting phone support. 
I have a probotics V90 complete with breakout board and stepper motors.  The system ran fine on my Windows XP computer and due to failure of this computer I am running a new computer with the 32 bit version of Windows 7.  The new computer did not come with a parallel port.............so I bought one form "newegg.com" and installed it and configured it to recommended settings.  The motors power up and the motors cherp now and then but no movement.  Thank you

gjlyon@hotmail.com
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2011, 12:00:37 AM »
I would like to request some phone support

Malzraplaneswalker@gmail.com

« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2011, 08:20:44 PM »
I need phone support. waverly9999@hotmail.com
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2011, 11:37:15 AM »
If possible, I would like to pay for phone support with Brian about discussing a workaround dealing with the gcode interpreter and pauses that I get when running Mcodes.
I am not expecting the problem to be solved in one phone call... i just need to talk with somebody that knows this stuff inside and out... so I can look in the right direction for what is a realistic solution for the problem I am facing.

email: brayman@mac.com

Thanks  :)
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2011, 04:51:35 PM »
I may be able to talk to you on Friday (Tomorrow is booked for me) Please fee to send me an E-mail at BrianB (at) Machsupport.com

Thanks
Brian

Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 02:52:01 PM »
Thanks for the great support Brian.
You saved me so much time and pain.
 :)
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 05:28:37 PM »