Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 08:28:56 AM

Author Topic: Lcam 2.0...  (Read 64910 times)

Re: Lcam 2.0...
« Reply #60 on: May 27, 2007, 01:23:34 PM »
Please Post the DXF and i will have a look at it ...

Are you talking about rotating the view or the drawing?
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

docltf

« Reply #61 on: May 27, 2007, 02:09:00 PM »
Mr brian

when i rotate the drawing.file attached

thanks bill
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2007, 09:18:35 PM »
Hi brian.  I've been using the lazycam pro (got the ugrade)  and so far so good.  I do have a question on pocketting. 

I have a  smaller shape inside a larger shape and want to pocket between the two shape.    I don't think it is possible to do it in the version I have.  can it be done?  if not,  can you add the functionality?  that would be really cool.  I realize this can become quite complicated, but I think it would be be great function

thanks. 

« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2007, 10:35:06 PM »
Docltf
I have found the problem and is fixed for the next rev

Thanks
Brian

www.machsupport.com
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2007, 10:36:38 PM »
AskMan
Lcam  should do that now...  you select the outer chain and tell it to pocket and you are done :)

www.machsupport.com

Offline docltf

•  354 354
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2007, 01:14:35 PM »
MR Brian

this has to do with after creating a offset,when using a circle.i was playing with offsets using a
circle,after creating a inside or outside offset,when leaving the check box unchecked for direction of cut then creat
offset when you try to highlight the new chain it wont highlight.if you do this to a rectangle it works right.

thanks bill

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2007, 05:29:04 PM »
Art and I should have out the fix in a few days (I hope) I have been working on the code and working on a few other projects that I had to get done...

But I think it is time to work a bit more over the weekend to get this finished for release!

Thanks
Brian

www.machsupport.com

Offline docltf

•  354 354
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2007, 09:09:59 PM »
MR Brian

you and art are really doing a super job,made me a true recuit.i enjoy playing with the new lcam.BTW how many
keyboards do you burn up a year.if i run into something else i will bring it to your attention.so far the little items
that i have noticed has not hurt my work any.i also know you need info.thanks for the product.

bill
« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2007, 10:47:16 PM »
It is not to bad :)
We just work everyday and try to keep working on the bugs... The model that we use is not the normal "develop in house and show it when it is finished and fully tested". We like to have people tell us what they think as we are working on the software and we also think that it makes for a better product in the end (Thanks to all the help of every one on the forum and the group).

I hope to have a new rev out for you very soon :)
Brian

www.machsupport.com

Offline docltf

•  354 354
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2007, 01:14:31 PM »
MR Brian

you don't have to post a response to this.downloaded lc2.05 today.i like the way the indavidual chains rotate will be
looking forward to rotating the whole drawing as the future realeases come out.when doing offsets on a rectangle
using any combination (in,out,cw,ccw) it's good.when doing offsets on a circle with differant combos it has trouble.
looking forward to the next version.

thanks bill