Hello Guest it is March 19, 2024, 02:32:04 AM

Author Topic: Here is the new GUI :) Lcam rev ->The Next One  (Read 7356 times)

Re: Here is the new GUI :) Lcam rev ->The Next One
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2007, 10:06:10 PM »
There are some nice ideas here :) And I think You will see a few of them ;)

Thank you all for your feedback and keep up the good work!
Brian
Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2007, 10:17:32 PM »
The GUI is nearly done. We have sevel things to finsh up, but we're aiming for the same funcitons as the old LCam, but with better and easier selections
and setting of data. After we get it running, we'll be happy to look at suggestions for more routines as well as GUI updates to make things easier.

As your all aware, any major shift like this one is fraught with bug danger. We'll test as well as we can, but rather than hold it up, we'll get the basic
package out asap, so you can tell us how it works, or doesnt. We'll prioritise fixes to it. Your testing is why it will be relatively inexpensive at first.

SO far, its lookign good. I just hooked in new toolbars, message facillity, and only have to add new progress bars before I get Brian to complete the A axis
wrapping facility. Then we will release it after some preliminary testing of funtionallity. Hopefully, some day next week. It actually looks much better
now than the picture we showed you. Its very stable so far, and Ive been able to load all the DXF's that have been sent to me over time that
woudlnt load before. SO I suspect youll like the results.. If I can fit in text inputing, Ill add that too before release..

Thanks
Art

Offline klmark

•  107 107
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2007, 10:11:35 AM »
Hi Guys
Don't forget to do a video on the new Lazycam features it help to solve a lot of headach to the user and it is eaiser for Brain and Art
THANK again for your hard work

docltf

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2007, 07:25:11 PM »
will there be a check box for a screen autosize feature.

thanks
bill