Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 10:01:26 AM

Author Topic: Matsuura MV-500 with Yaskawa Drives Retrofit  (Read 12124 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Matsuura MV-500 with Yaskawa Drives Retrofit
« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2014, 03:28:23 AM »
The encoders have a reference (home) channel as well.  I still need to think about how this will be used or if it is needed.

Index homing is the best thing to do, it is very accurate and is how the vast majority of Industrial machines home.
I do not know if the kflop supports it, likely you will have to write your own code to do it. The CSMIO/IP-A does support index homing, here is a video of me showing the accuracy of it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jpnjLVKZN4

Hood
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2014, 09:33:32 AM »
Hi Kist, do you have anything about thwe spindle drive? i will finish the wiring diagram.

CS LAb has an converter :-) for the Encoders

"Dear sir,
In our offer we have 8 - channels converter which changes unsymmetrical signal (non differential)  5V or 24V to symmetrical (differential) signal 5V.
Especially for you we can adapt it to 12V. Then you can use your current encoders."

« Reply #22 on: February 16, 2014, 04:08:06 PM »
Hey Fly-Scale;

My spindle Drive is a CPCR-QR756SC-4K.  It is 220VAC-3Phase and accepts a +/-10VDC Control.  The Spindle motor has a resolver that is used for speed and position feedback.  Speed is used by the SERVOPACK and the position is used is used during the tool change process.  I have an excel file with a list of all the switches, relays and solenoids.  I am adding the spindle and servo wiring as well.  I will post as soon as I am done.  

I am still looking at converting my unit over to 220VAC (Single Phase).  The servo drives are already 220VAC and I am planning on switching to a VFD for the spindle drive.  It all depends on how I decide to interface the ATC and how soon I decide to get the ATC working.  
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 04:48:58 PM »
Hi Kist,

Do you have anything about CPCR-QR-CB8D
This is The Last i Need to Start rebuild
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 08:16:56 PM »
CPCR-QR-CB8D is the circuit board designation, the ServoPack Model Number is below that is a white box next to the word "TYPE" and it will be CPCR-QR*********x-*********.  This is the number you need to get the pinout from the Yaskawa manual.

Good Hunting.