Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 01:58:34 PM

Author Topic: Z home goes past 0.0 to +1.0  (Read 20589 times)

Re: Z home goes past 0.0 to +1.0
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2012, 08:48:42 AM »

how are you getting the button control screen up?  had to come back in, it's 30 out there brrrrrr,
Open your screenset with Scree4, double click on the GO HOME button, then change the gCode to G00X0Y0Z0, SAVE and exit, then reload the screen or start MACh again.

Offline ttm

•  40 40
  • Learning my first CNC router plasma setup
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2012, 09:38:38 AM »

how are you getting the button control screen up?  had to come back in, it's 30 out there brrrrrr,
Open your screenset with Scree4, double click on the GO HOME button, then change the gCode to G00X0Y0Z0, SAVE and exit, then reload the screen or start MACh again.

what is scree4?, i searched google, this post came up and a whole bunch of other mis leading stuff

thank you
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2012, 09:59:09 AM »
sorry,  I meant Screen4.
It's a screen design/editor.
« Reply #33 on: January 28, 2012, 10:01:10 AM »
http://www.machsupport.com/downloads.php
scroll down to Screen Designers

Offline ttm

•  40 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 28, 2012, 10:21:22 AM »
http://www.machsupport.com/downloads.php
scroll down to Screen Designers

ok dopwnloading it now and will put it on that machine and unxip it to mach3 folder

thank you, (I should had caught it was screen4, that is just how anal I have become with this thing, I have not even tried anything but exactly what is wrote to me about it!

Offline ttm

•  40 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 28, 2012, 10:53:38 AM »

how are you getting the button control screen up?  had to come back in, it's 30 out there brrrrrr,

GOt it! Thanks!

next step!, I have a teszt file called roadrunner but it is a 3d AZs it is trying to move the z up and down, is there a tst file i could mount a marker to the tool just to see it follow a pattern?

I know, I have a long way to go to worry about that, but i'm 50, ya know and this is making me feel like I'm 12 wiht a new toy - and yes this is for the business not a toy, and my wife will make sure of that! (big grin)

again thank you, I do not know what I did to make that cange but I chaged it for sure!  there must be something wrong with the material load button as well, it does not move at all when I push that one

Tom
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2012, 11:15:46 AM »
I noticed one of the LOAD MATERIAL buttons had a Script error (shows in the status line when you hit the button).
Some of these screens have script in that button to check the dro's on the Settings screen, some do not but contain bad script.
We can fix that later.

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2012, 12:53:32 PM »
MY earlier point was that he SHOULD be running a gold screenset with his hardware also the correct plugin to match the screenset and hardware used.

Just a thought, (;-) TP
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2012, 01:13:29 PM »
I'm with you there TP, appears to be a mix.

Offline ttm

•  40 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2012, 01:14:28 PM »
MY earlier point was that he SHOULD be running a gold screenset with his hardware also the correct plugin to match the screenset and hardware used.

Just a thought, (;-) TP

I think I am running the correct screen set, mp3000 my ubob is rev6b I am pretty sure it is ubobII, ya know what, I can do screen shots with snagit if you think that may help, what screens should I capture? all of the ones for mp3000-basic for the router? I know I am supposed to be running mp300-dtch-ubobII in the laoder for the plasma torch, but the thc sensor is at toms now, in fact I am going there the 7th and they are going to take  alook at all the equipment (run tests) and make sure I have what I am telling them i have

I do know it did work correctly, and have no idea why it stopped, I have along way to go, and to tell the truth, I have doubts I can do this at this point.  I just am not getting some of things that should be simple, and that is causing me to do the wrong things I think,

I sitll need to figure out how the homes work, then the limits, i think if I can figure that out, some of the problems I am having I will be able to take care of as I will then know what is causing them, phew, i think...

this is nothing like working on the old computerized cars

I did try the test file in sheetcams tutorial it all worked expect for it sent z axis -0 (travels up on my machine) til it hits the stop, after it drew part of the a (I put a marker on it ) but I think that will have to wait, i have a long ways to go before I start on sheetcam I think
« Last Edit: January 28, 2012, 01:18:33 PM by ttm »