Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 01:46:20 PM

Author Topic: Z home goes past 0.0 to +1.0  (Read 20709 times)

Re: Z home goes past 0.0 to +1.0
« Reply #20 on: January 27, 2012, 11:14:39 PM »
Well .... here is what Scree4 shows for that GO HOME button.
 :)
Russ

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
« Reply #21 on: January 27, 2012, 11:30:28 PM »
So... It was doing exactly as it was supposed to do. :)
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

Offline BR549

•  6,965 6,965
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 28, 2012, 12:13:17 AM »
That sis a very early Cancnc screen he should have thenewer Gold screen with what he has IF he loaded the correct version.

Justa thought, (;-) TP

Offline ttm

•  40 40
  • Learning my first CNC router plasma setup
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 28, 2012, 06:12:38 AM »
Is this it ?  ::)

on the first screen * ScreenHunter_01 Jan. 27 21.39.jpg *  you show I'm sure I have x y and safe Z set to zero, I'm going out right now ti start everything up and look at it again
thank you

Offline ttm

•  40 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 28, 2012, 06:14:55 AM »
Well .... here is what Scree4 shows for that GO HOME button.
 :)
Russ
  I have nto seen that screen before, not even sure where it is, and it jjust started doing this, I am going to go out and look for that screen, but that does make sense looking at your screen, just why would it change? (if that is my issue) Thank you for the screen shots!

Offline ttm

•  40 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2012, 06:26:37 AM »
Is this it ?  ::)

My I ask another question about your second pic the program screen?  I see most all of yours are lit, mine are not, I see you have mp3000 loaded, is it a plaspakIII with ubobII? I can run snagit to capture a scrolling screen set and get all my settings if needed, which if someone had the same setup as mine, I would love to compare, 
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2012, 07:47:14 AM »
That sis a very early Cancnc screen he should have thenewer Gold screen with what he has IF he loaded the correct version.

Justa thought, (;-) TP

There were 8 different screen sets with the download.
All of the yeller screens do not have a GO HOME button (that I could find).
All of the screens that have the GO HOME button (that I could find) have the same Z1 code in it.

The only other thing I see that is on the Yeller screens is the LOAD MATERIAL button which would do similar, but is not what the OP is mentioning.
Russ
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2012, 08:09:28 AM »
The yeller screens DO have a GO HOME button ... on the SETTINGS screen but it is OEM 138.

I did some of the captures from Screen4, some on simulated profiles so what is "lit up" is probably irrelevent.

Did you recently dwnld anything new ? Or update your screens from the CanC site ?

Offline ttm

•  40 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2012, 08:26:53 AM »

Justa thought, (;-) TP

There were 8 different screen sets with the download.
All of the yeller screens do not have a GO HOME button (that I could find).
All of the screens that have the GO HOME button (that I could find) have the same Z1 code in it.

The only other thing I see that is on the Yeller screens is the LOAD MATERIAL button which would do similar, but is not what the OP is mentioning.
Russ

and I have not got to the load material screens for setting anoything up, i did check them and they were 0

Offline ttm

•  40 40
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2012, 08:30:58 AM »
The yeller screens DO have a GO HOME button ... on the SETTINGS screen but it is OEM 138.

I did some of the captures from Screen4, some on simulated profiles so what is "lit up" is probably irrelevent.

Did you recently dwnld anything new ? Or update your screens from the CanC site ?

mine have a go home, I just pulled up the dthc load as well, and it still does the same thing,  I am not aware of any new screens I have put i , I did reinstall, but sure I did not have this issues afterwards,  I have watched every move with this machine with finger ready to hit estop as I have no limit switches hooked up

how are you getting the button control screen up?  had to come back in, it's 30 out there brrrrrr,