Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 03:40:50 AM

Author Topic: video window won't work  (Read 15028 times)

Re: video window won't work
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2011, 09:53:01 PM »
All set guy's. Don't know how but its working
Thanks for your help
« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2011, 03:01:04 AM »
Hi,

I've made a small plugin called PluginCamera. You can download it from http://www.kd-dietz.de  menu downloads -> Plugin.

Klaus
The brain isn't a soap, it doesn't shrink when used.

Offline nava

•  45 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2011, 05:56:44 AM »
Is the camera driver interface a directshow interface?  I'm just wondering because I have a machine vision camera (USB) and its not showing under mach3 but I can generally use it everywhere else in windows.  It would be really nice if some extra work was put into the interface to select and configure cameras.
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2011, 06:15:03 AM »
Hello,

my plugin doesn't use the directshow interface, it connects to the camera supplied driver. When the connect was successful, you than can call the camera settings dialog.

Klaus

Offline nava

•  45 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2011, 07:41:27 AM »
Klaus,
 With your plugin-in I get the error" VideoOCX (VIDEO) - Driver can't be connected".  I click ok then another error window comes up and says "Unable to start the camera". 
The video window then displays white and I can click on the "Set/Start Camera" and then I can see an option to use WDM campture in the driver selction. After I select the driver and click OK I get prompted for a Video Source  "Select a Video Device Drop down box" and my camera is shown in the list as "UI122xSE-C_4002622592"  I select it and click "APPLY"
 or "OK" Then I get another error "VideoOCX (VIDEO) _ Driver Can't be connected.

"The device I am using is a UEYE camera made by IDS in Germany..you might be able to look at the driver interface using some of the code examples they find..any help would be appreciated.  The model of the cam is the UI-122xse-c.

the camera has a whole list of options for the driver interfaces and with Dirextx its using d3d.dll 6.1.7600.16385 and d3dx9.dll  9.26.952.2844

Im not sure if that helps but ill answer any questions as best I can to get it working

Cheers
Adam
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2011, 07:48:48 AM »
Hi Adam,

are you using my plugin, or the Mach3 Video Window plugin. Do you select the "WebCam Plugin Version..." in the PlugIn Control menu?

Klaus

Offline nava

•  45 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2011, 08:12:25 AM »
Ok Sorry the first time I used the plugin from mach3//this one B.Barker 1.0.  I also tried yours and can selct my camera from the list...but I get the error "no camera found"

Offline nava

•  45 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2011, 08:14:51 AM »
Also your standalone edge finder app has the same issue witrh my cam
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2011, 08:31:28 AM »
Hi Adam,

both, the plugin and the standalone program  connect the way, if one works, the other works also.
What did you install, the driver -, or the interface software? Did you install the driver before you plugged in the camera?
Most USB drivers want to be installed before the hardware is plugged in.

Klaus

Offline nava

•  45 45
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2011, 09:05:38 AM »
The camera works in other windows applications but not in any of the mach3. What are you using fro your interface then if not directshow? 
« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 09:07:10 AM by nava »