Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 06:36:12 PM

Author Topic: Well i finally uploaded my 6 axis screen, was 5 axis.......  (Read 75189 times)

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!

Offline JB

•  15 15
    • View Profile
Re: Well i finally uploaded my 6 axis screen, was 5 axis.......
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 12:15:01 AM »
Gent's,

You guys are great! I hope there are some good old fashioned American shops out there benefiting from all this intelectual prowess you so freely offer up as we speak!

Just today I had to lay off about 1/3 of my staff (19 people!!!!!!!!!) due to offshoring (the shop I run in is owned by people from Asia), and I'll be the first to tell you that the very last thing people from that part of the world are willing to do is offer up their hard work and knowledge for other's use and possible profit. This really makes me recall the remember the kinship that I felt to those that I served with in the military.

I really have to respect the people like Art and Mariss for giving not only the hobbiest but also the hard working man and woman, looking to get ahead and earn a dollar for an honest hour's work guy, a fine product for a reaonable price and then being beyond supportive after the sale.

Then past that, I have not yet seen a single person bicker about wanting their bit of due (motentarily or otherwise) on these pages, though I am a newbie! Makes me have some hope for our future!

You all out there probably don't want to here it, but please join the Manufacturer's Coalition - just Google it! (Absolutely no ties -not even a current member due to my ethical conflicts [although I support in every manner humanly possible, unofficially]).

Cool work guys'

John B

Offline Tarak

•  229 229
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2007, 09:37:44 PM »
Michael, I believe that in the not too distant future CNC TekniX will be releasing a USB style connection for Mach software.
So hopefully that will help you with your printer port problems......I'm really keen to get my hands on one to try.

docltf

« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2007, 07:09:50 PM »
looking good darc.i downloaded today and started using it,i like it.i found a problem with the linear and angular and don't
know if i should post here or the big board.so i will post here.the same problem is in the 1024 set too,did some config comparing.when i set axis A to linear and axis B to angular and set rotational to 360 roll and short roll axis A runs just like it
is still angular.if i turn rotational off it acts ok.i tried many combinations even if you make A and B linear turn on rotational
they will act angular.i turn mach on and off every time i make a config change.is there a mystery switch someware.

thanks bill

docltf

« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2007, 07:11:25 PM »
looking good darc.i downloaded today and started using it,i like it.i found a problem with the linear and angular and don't
know if i should post here or the big board.so i will post here.the same problem is in the 1024 set too,did some config comparing.when i set axis A to linear and axis B to angular and set rotational to 360 roll and short roll axis A runs just like it
is still angular.if i turn rotational off it acts ok.i tried many combinations even if you make A and B linear turn on rotational
they will act angular.i turn mach on and off every time i make a config change.is there a mystery switch someware.

thanks bill

Offline Tarak

•  229 229
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2008, 05:13:04 AM »
Hi docltf, Sorry for the huge delay in my response, I didn't get an email that you replied, I think it must've been when I was changing my email address.
Anyhoo's, thanks for the kind words, I also noticed that problem with angular/linear.
I notified Brian Barker about that and they fixed it a few revisions back, should work better now, I'm sure by now you already know that.
Darc

Offline ayhan

•  12 12
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2008, 04:42:02 AM »
Hello Darc,

Your 6 axis screen used to work before , after I installed mach3 again , it did not work.
although UT buttons are in millbitmaps and screenset in mach3 directory.
Do you know the reason
Thank you
Ayhan

Offline Tarak

•  229 229
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 06:26:28 PM »
Hi Ayhan, What does it do?

Offline bme

•  1 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2008, 05:17:11 AM »
I also have this problem like Ayhan has. All is on the screen except for the pictures. How can I solve this ?

Offline Tarak

•  229 229
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2008, 09:02:02 PM »
Hi Guys, All the images should be in the following folder:

C:\Mach3\Bitmaps\MillBitmaps\UT Buttons-JPG

Please let me know if this doesn't work.
Darc