Author Topic: Well i finally uploaded my 6 axis screen, was 5 axis.......  (Read 49298 times)

Offline BarryB

• View Profile
Re: Well i finally uploaded my 6 axis screen, was 5 axis.......
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2010, 11:53:46 AM »
I think there is a bug in the home switches with this screenset.  Specifically B and C home switches.  One of those turns on the LED for both, and the other won't turn on an LED at all.  I haven't tested the A axis as that part of my machine won't be up and running for a while.

Is there a way we can amend this set too?  Having a button to reference all axis is dangerous on my system.  I can only do that for X, Y and Z.  The other axis, I have to reference by hand.  I'd also like to take off the reverse spindle option.

Barry

Offline Tristar500

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2010, 02:16:48 PM »
Found a small bug in the 6 axis screenset.  The "zero C" button does not function.

Otherwise, looks great!

As you'll see I got lazy and didn't finish it all, most of it is done though, I'd like to make sure most of it works before I change some of the other pages around.
Let me know your thoughts or ideas and maybe I can implement them.
Im sure you are all aware to copy the folder into Mach3\Bitmaps and the 6 axis screen into \Mach3.

I made it 6 axis, because it's easier to remove a couple of axis than it is to add them.

Offline Master of nun

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 04, 2011, 07:30:34 PM »
I've very near completed a five axis router, XYZBC, I'm using this six axis screen set for testing, Thanks for posting it!

When I open the MPG/jog screen I get XYZ 4th jog control buttons.

Should I be seeing XYZABC?

Do you/anyone have some advise for me

Cheers

Liam.

Offline jonny quest

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2013, 03:19:46 PM »
when you click the "-" button on spindle speed it doesn't slow spindle... it just turns it off!