Hello Guest it is April 19, 2024, 03:42:20 PM

Author Topic: cnc plasma table...  (Read 15618 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: cnc plasma table...
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 01:31:16 PM »
I will have another look at your xml in 1/2 hour, just got to get back to the workshop.
Hood

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 02:49:01 PM »
Ok your xml here seems to be working fine, I have changed the Output Port and pin to the correct ones and attached it. Download then rename to whatever the name it originally was and paste it to your Mach3 folder and see if you can get things goi9ng.
Hood
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 05:16:56 PM »
Ok your xml here seems to be working fine, I have changed the Output Port and pin to the correct ones and attached it. Download then rename to whatever the name it originally was and paste it to your Mach3 folder and see if you can get things goi9ng.
Hood

Hood thanks for you support & I hope you don't give up on me!
Always something else, now is requesting for external E-Stop???

uuccimi - novice

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2008, 05:45:59 PM »
sorry been testing stuff here fro Brian and Greg, now I need to go home. That message is either your e-stop is set wrong or your limits are set wrong, both in ports and pins , inputs. Have a look on the diagnostics page and see if either the limits or e-stop LED are lit.
OK off home now getting late here but will log on when I get home.
Hood
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2008, 08:04:45 PM »
sorry been testing stuff here fro Brian and Greg, now I need to go home. That message is either your e-stop is set wrong or your limits are set wrong, both in ports and pins , inputs. Have a look on the diagnostics page and see if either the limits or e-stop LED are lit.
OK off home now getting late here but will log on when I get home.
Hood
Diagnostics: Yes, emergency are blinking ! but don't how to correct this
...Ports & Pins ---> Input Signals---> EStop Enabled, Port 1, Pin 10
But Fiscally I don't have a EStop botton in the machine

Wait a second, If I open mach3 for the first time and closed and open again and closed, the computer died, so I have to hold on/off botton to be able to shut down and turn on again
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 08:10:03 PM by uuccimi »
uuccimi - novice

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2008, 09:59:10 PM »
Ports & Pins ---> Input Signals---> EStop Enabled, Port 1, Pin 10

Change its active state from active low to active High or visa-versa and see if that fixes you up.

Brett
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2008, 10:19:22 PM »
Ports & Pins ---> Input Signals---> EStop Enabled, Port 1, Pin 10

Change its active state from active low to active High or visa-versa and see if that fixes you up.

Brett

That don't do any thing good, to prevent the PC from died!
uuccimi - novice

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 05:20:09 AM »
You are not using the xml I posted, the one I posted is an exact copy of the one you originally posted withthe exception of OutPut 1 being set correctly to port 1 instead of port 17.  In the xml I posted  the E-Stop is set to port 0 pin 0 .
Is this definitely the correct xml that you posted? Have a look at the shortcut you use to start Mach from, what is it called? If it is Mach3Mill or Mach3Plasma then right click on the icon and choose properties and look at the target, note the name of the target file and that is the xml you want to attach to the forum.
 Do you have limits on your plasma?
Do you have an physical E-Stop button on your plasma?
Is it a home made machine or just one you have bought or are converting? If its the latter two then please provide a link to the manufacturers website so that we can get an idea of how it is set up. If you can attach pics of your machine if it is home made then that may also help us to provide info.

Hood
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 10:49:31 AM »
You are not using the xml I posted, the one I posted is an exact copy of the one you originally posted withthe exception of OutPut 1 being set correctly to port 1 instead of port 17. In the xml I posted the E-Stop is set to port 0 pin 0 .
Is this definitely the correct xml that you posted? Have a look at the shortcut you use to start Mach from, what is it called? If it is Mach3Mill or Mach3Plasma then right click on the icon and choose properties and look at the target, note the name of the target file and that is the xml you want to attach to the forum.
 Do you have limits on your plasma?
Do you have an physical E-Stop button on your plasma?
Is it a home made machine or just one you have bought or are converting? If its the latter two then please provide a link to the manufacturers website so that we can get an idea of how it is set up. If you can attach pics of your machine if it is home made then that may also help us to provide info.

Hood
Yes I did use the xml you posted!
Yes is a Mach3Mill XML!
NO I don't have a limits switchs yet!
I don't have a physical E-Stop yet!
YES is a home made machine

But the funny part is that the PC died with the machine unhook from the parallel port
xml file again... here
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 10:52:01 AM by uuccimi »
uuccimi - novice

Offline Chip

•  2,055 2,055
  • Gainesville Florida USA
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 11:47:13 AM »
Hi, Uuccimi

Just looked at your xml, There are several issues.

Give me a call on Skype if you like, Maybe we can sort this out.

Chipl