Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 05:51:49 PM

Author Topic: OEM trigger??  (Read 4869 times)

OEM trigger??
« on: October 02, 2007, 08:20:30 AM »
hello
using Mach 3 to induction harden pins for Ford,, and it works awsome!!  I have setup external start, stop button using oem triggers.  the problem is when I press the stop button It stops the g code but leaves whatever outputs that have been turned on,, on,, I have looked through the oem tigger names and cant seem to find one that will shut all outputs off

Thank
Josh

Offline GaryB

•  108 108
    • View Profile
Re: OEM trigger??
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2007, 11:15:16 AM »
General config, check "turn off outputs" under pgm end section
Beckwith Decor Products
ArtCam Trainer
Onsrud & Custom CNC tooling Distributor

Wichita/Derby Kansas
http://www.beckwithdecor.com
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2007, 12:56:44 PM »

I have that set already,  thats for your M30 command.

thanks for the reply

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 02:56:42 PM »
Have a look at the Brain, shouldnt be too hard to reset the outputs to what you want.
Hood
« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2007, 09:28:04 PM »
Hello Josh Learman,

I am an automotive induction heat treater also, close to Detroit.  I have built a scanner and "lift and rotate" and  several drop fixtures with PLC's but I never considered using Mach 3 as a control, it could save a lot of money and standardize all my interfaces  I just completed a three axis engraver (A personal project) but still trying to stop occasional "External Emergency Stop Requested" messages.

Induction noises from the stepper motors I suppose.  But that is nothing compared to High Frequency Induction noises.
I would be interested in how you control your logic signals around all that noise.

bill at wulkaninduction dot com