Hello Guest it is March 29, 2024, 11:44:16 AM

Author Topic: Mach3 DarkScreen Screenset - Now Available  (Read 38878 times)

Re: Mach3 DarkScreen Screenset - Now Available
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2021, 01:23:24 PM »
Hi to everyone! I just installed the latest update of the screen. However. I'm not able to find regen. screen button. There is a large screen, follow jog and display mod. But how am I supposed to refresh the screen? Thanks in advance.
« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2021, 03:19:34 PM »
I also tried to modify the screen with Machscreen, but it says that the SET file is corrupted. Any ideas on how to add regen. toolpath button?
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2021, 04:39:51 AM »
We used to have under settings screen Rotation Radius, I cannot find? when tried to use the Radius C under A axis, I could not as it is not accessible. Or may be the CNC has to be connected to do so, not sure!
« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2021, 04:56:06 AM »
Folks,

I have been adapting this screenset for my own use and added most of the features the original Mach screens had that are missing. In addition some added probing features.

I'm reluctant to release without the permission of graphicer82. I've tried P.M and email without response.

Attached images to show development. It's now finished as I'm no longer using Mach 3.

If anyone has contact details for graphicer82 and he agrees, I'll share the screenset.

Thanks
SantiniUK
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2021, 02:34:00 PM »
Just installed your V3 screen, and like it.  But I am having a jog direction issue.  The nomenclature on the buttons is correct.  X- moves my table in the X- direction.   BUT, I don't look at the -/+ symbols.  I use the arrows direction to move table that direction.   My pendant "labeling" is backwards too,  always has been, but right arrow I've always had move my table to the right.   If it was a router table, then ya I'd move the tool right or left.  But this Mill,  I move table and it's confusing me.   I've tried changing the Hotkeys, where that works to move table correct direction,  now my Mill Co ordinates move wrong way.   Just the X and Y are backwards
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 02:46:48 PM by dpesonen »
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2021, 04:10:02 PM »
And I just seen that on tool change, my Z goes beyond safe height and crashes into limit.  Gives warning it's higher than Z but still goes up.   Works fine with the stock Mach screen.  Safe Z is in Machine Coord. 
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2021, 08:37:29 PM »
Another thinng I see,  my Machine DRO for X and Y is backwards from the work DRO.  ie,  if machine coordinates are moving positive,  Work is moving negative
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2021, 08:34:31 PM »
Look very nice and love the functionality
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2022, 06:10:12 AM »
Hi friends.

I already install V.1.0.3x versin but Ican´t find the way I could see the diagnostic screen and Setting screen as original Mach3 screen. Could you help me. Thanks
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2022, 10:06:37 AM »
Salut,
merci beaucoup pour le partage.
svp je l'ai installé, mais il apparait tres grand et certains boutons apparaissent à moitié, que faire ?

Thank you so much for sharing.
please I installed it, but it appears very big and some buttons appear halfway, what to do?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 01:27:41 AM by Tweakie.CNC »