Hello Guest it is March 28, 2024, 07:28:21 AM

Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 4331 times)

2 questions
« on: November 11, 2016, 10:16:39 AM »
first when i load a file the tool path it is displayed but when i start the cycle all that is shown is the cursor moving.  and second when i go to reset the motosr still make noise have depower the board to make them go silent     thanx
toolpath help
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2016, 07:42:04 PM »
Well ive gotten no where on the general board so i'll try here ???  first when i load a file the tool path it is displayed but when i start the cycle all that is shown is the cursor moving.  and second when i go to reset the motosr still make noise have depower the board to make them go silent     thanx

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: toolpath help
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 03:16:21 AM »
Hi Jake,

I am sorry you did not get a prompt reply to your original question.

Can you attach your .xml file. It is located in your Mach3 folder and is called <your profile>.xml
Copy it and rename the copy to jake100.xml then use the Reply / Additional Options to attach the file.

What make and model controller are you using to drive your stepper motors ?

Tweakie.
PEACE
Re: 2 questions
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2016, 01:48:58 PM »
Forgot to include I'm useing a chinese control and motors I think form Long motors

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,196 9,196
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
Re: 2 questions
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2016, 02:16:19 AM »
Forgot to include I'm useing a chinese control and motors I think form Long motors

If you are using Long's Motor parts then you should be able to identify the model of your controller from the pictures / description on their site http://www.longs-motor.com/

Please attach your .xml file

Tweakie.
PEACE