Hello Guest it is April 18, 2024, 04:57:10 AM

Author Topic: Artsoft sold??  (Read 9915 times)

Re: Artsoft sold??
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 03:45:12 PM »
>>I'm sure this is funny to someone...

I doubt that very much. It sounds like the twisted ravings of a mental patient
to me.

>>So are you the Art in Artsoft?

Well, I guess that begs the philosophical question..what IS Art, really? Yes, I guess
one could say I invented the term ArtSoft, but as to if I'm actually the "Art" in ArtSoft, Id
have to think from an existential point of view that would be whomever is currently responsible
for the artistic expression within that organization. I'm long retarded...sorry, retired, and
my comments should reflect on none other than myself.  The last thing Id desire is to cast
aspersions on any particular rhesus out there. Most I know, are well connected...

:)

Art

So should you really even be responding here then??
I mean, sure it's funny to make jokes but if someone asks a question about the state of a company he invested money in.... Is it really something to make fun of? How about just answering the question? And if you can't, then why respond?
If it were your company, I'd say that goes a long way in explaining the current state of your product.

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 01, 2016, 04:06:08 PM »
 You know, Id have to say that Im not sure science has yet perfected any means of measuring a value so small
as the thinness of your skin. My responce was a small touch of humour in a humourless world. I failed to understand
the earth shattering importance of your query, which seemed much more an attempt, as a very similar question posted
only a few months back, to suggest some sort of instability of a company.
   This, of course, Im sure was not your intent, just as the premise of your "current state of your product" statement which
followed. But your entirely correct of course, the sad state of Mach, currently used by  hundreds of thousands of people
in over 170 countries as well as its ubiquity among topics in all areas of CNC speaks volumes as to my horrible attitude and
the rather poor way Ive treated people over time. All I can do for my part is beg forgiveness, slink to my corner
and seek absolution from an unforgiving world.
    Your answer, and I again apologize for any earlier attempts at humour, is NO. I hope the simple brevity
of this answer makes up for any slights... I fear I have damaged forever our relationship.. Ill go now...NO!, dont answer,
dont look back.. its simply too painfull. Im gone now.. its as if I was never here...

Offline dude1

•  1,253 1,253
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 01, 2016, 04:25:42 PM »
Jarhead you got art on a nice's day and yes that is art as in art soft so what if he won'ts to take the piss
« Reply #13 on: March 01, 2016, 04:43:47 PM »
Man, I have been asking to get fired for years! Tell Trump I will be out due to a loss time accident, I got a massive source code cut when I brushed against the PC. I think with some time on my own island drinking rum by the gallon I should pull through in 5-10 years.

Fixing problems one post at a time ;)

www.newfangledsolutions.com
www.machsupport.com

Offline dude1

•  1,253 1,253
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2016, 06:35:34 PM »
DCM
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2016, 09:43:14 AM »
You know, Id have to say that Im not sure science has yet perfected any means of measuring a value so small
as the thinness of your skin. My responce was a small touch of humour in a humourless world. I failed to understand
the earth shattering importance of your query, which seemed much more an attempt, as a very similar question posted
only a few months back, to suggest some sort of instability of a company.
   This, of course, Im sure was not your intent, just as the premise of your "current state of your product" statement which
followed. But your entirely correct of course, the sad state of Mach, currently used by  hundreds of thousands of people
in over 170 countries as well as its ubiquity among topics in all areas of CNC speaks volumes as to my horrible attitude and
the rather poor way Ive treated people over time. All I can do for my part is beg forgiveness, slink to my corner
and seek absolution from an unforgiving world.
    Your answer, and I again apologize for any earlier attempts at humour, is NO. I hope the simple brevity
of this answer makes up for any slights... I fear I have damaged forever our relationship.. Ill go now...NO!, dont answer,
dont look back.. its simply too painfull. Im gone now.. its as if I was never here...

Was that really so hard to do??
I don'ty know anything of an earlier post and for you to think that everyone on here knows of every post is a little (being nice here) ridiculous.
And believe me, my skin is just fine.

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2016, 09:52:23 AM »
I'd like to know who keeps spreading these rumors.
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2016, 10:11:28 AM »
I think its that chocolate company that sells them rhesus pieces.... , but then.. Im insane..

Art

Offline Davek0974

•  2,606 2,606
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2016, 10:37:49 AM »
Why haven't we got a "Like" button on here ;) ;)
« Reply #19 on: March 02, 2016, 11:02:27 AM »
Ok, I am lost, in the UK Rhesus is a blood group...gotta go google

Edit, or is that pieces of monkey?