Hello Guest it is April 16, 2024, 03:54:10 AM

Author Topic: Artsoft sold??  (Read 9909 times)

Artsoft sold??
« on: March 01, 2016, 08:24:28 AM »
Can someone correct this for me?
There's a story going around that says Mach4 was sold to a "local company".
Don't know what that means but it doesn't sound right. I would think Artsoft would need to be sold, not Mach4, but it does bring up some reasons as to why Mach4 is so absolutely screwed up.
So, is there any truth to this "rumor"?

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
Re: Artsoft sold??
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2016, 10:34:36 AM »
Hi:

Sure, but that's not the entire rumor, from what I hear...

Mach4 was sold to the Trump corporation for 7.6 million dollars, it was then repackaged as a
derivative product and subdivided into lots of 100 units each for transport over the Caucasian mountains
in baskets carried by rhesus monkeys. Upon arrival each unit was boiled in a sauce made from the
sweat of muskrats forced to build slave pits in the blazing sun. The wife of one of those Muskrats
was once thought to be the cousin of a guy somewhere, but that's not important.  What one needs to focus
on is the relative ease with which a local company managed to find some guys cousin who claims to
own all 100 shares each contained in a basket. From which, one can only deduce with perfect logic, that this
rumour was created by a basket case. :)

Art

Offline Tweakie.CNC

•  9,195 9,195
  • Super Kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 10:52:26 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

Tweakie.
PEACE
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 11:32:54 AM »
Lucky it isnt sold or we would not all get our free upgrades for life, eh Art!

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 11:47:08 AM »
Im sorry, Art was last seen being hustled from the building by persons unknown in Dark suits. He was reputed
to have been babbling something about dark energy and metadata solutions.. but the rumor is that he
was taken hostage by an insane tribe of rhesus monkeys angry about some basket business or other..
 please dont repeat it, its how rumors get started..

Sincerly,

Susehr  Yeknom,
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2016, 02:49:29 PM »
Hi:

Sure, but that's not the entire rumor, from what I hear...

Mach4 was sold to the Trump corporation for 7.6 million dollars, it was then repackaged as a
derivative product and subdivided into lots of 100 units each for transport over the Caucasian mountains
in baskets carried by rhesus monkeys. Upon arrival each unit was boiled in a sauce made from the
sweat of muskrats forced to build slave pits in the blazing sun. The wife of one of those Muskrats
was once thought to be the cousin of a guy somewhere, but that's not important.  What one needs to focus
on is the relative ease with which a local company managed to find some guys cousin who claims to
own all 100 shares each contained in a basket. From which, one can only deduce with perfect logic, that this
rumour was created by a basket case. :)

Art

I'm sure this is funny to someone...

So are you the Art in Artsoft?

Offline smurph

•  1,546 1,546
  • "That there... that's an RV."
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2016, 03:02:37 PM »
It is HILARIOUS!!!  Thanks Art, err...  Susehr.  The levity is appreciated.  :)

Oh wait...  I'm supposed to be unemployed too!  Probably fired by Trump.  Anyway...  I can't remember. 

Steve

Offline ger21

•  6,295 6,295
    • View Profile
    • The CNC Woodworker
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2016, 03:15:38 PM »
So, is there any truth to this "rumor"?

No.
Gerry

2010 Screenset
http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2010.html

JointCAM Dovetail and Box Joint software
http://www.g-forcecnc.com/jointcam.html

Offline ART

•  1,702 1,702
  • Tough as soggy paper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2016, 03:22:49 PM »
>>I'm sure this is funny to someone...

I doubt that very much. It sounds like the twisted ravings of a mental patient
to me.

>>So are you the Art in Artsoft?

Well, I guess that begs the philosophical question..what IS Art, really? Yes, I guess
one could say I invented the term ArtSoft, but as to if I'm actually the "Art" in ArtSoft, Id
have to think from an existential point of view that would be whomever is currently responsible
for the artistic expression within that organization. I'm long retarded...sorry, retired, and
my comments should reflect on none other than myself.  The last thing Id desire is to cast
aspersions on any particular rhesus out there. Most I know, are well connected...

:)

Art

Offline Chaoticone

•  5,624 5,624
  • Precision Chaos
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2016, 03:35:50 PM »
 ;D and double  ;D  ;D

Thanks Art!
;D If you could see the things I have in my head, you would be laughing too. ;D

My guard dog is not what you need to worry about!