Hello Guest it is April 17, 2024, 09:30:22 PM

Author Topic: Jog not working?  (Read 9472 times)

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
Re: Jog not working?
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2013, 03:24:20 AM »
Ok I see you are using an external controller, do you have a manual for it showing how to set the inputs and outputs?
I have just downloaded one and it is different than the settings you have.
Hood
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2013, 12:44:29 PM »
Hi Hood,
I did Ref All Home, the Z axis motor turn a bit then stop, after that I cut off home sensor manually On/Off  to ZXY axis accordingly.
Then the Zero button of ZXY axis turn to green, mean home completed.
Is it mean the JNC-40M control card or driver setting problem, lost the way....  ???
he driver default setting was Microstep 8, Step/rev 1600, half step, RMS current 2.36A.
I did the auto calibration for XYZ and tested with Jog step mode to confirm the right resolution.
However, the stupid cnc still couldn't do continue jog and home mode.

Note:JNC-40M manual over 6000kb failure send out....

Best regard.
Alex

Offline Hood

•  25,835 25,835
  • Carnoustie, Scotland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 01:36:57 PM »
Sounds like you may have noise interfering with the home switches, maybe your plugin has some sort of fitering to help for that?
If you press Tab on your keyboard then press the Jog Mode button, does it move to MPG then to Continuous?

Hood
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 08:23:07 PM »
Hi, Hood. Thanks for your support. I used MPG then motor can turn continuously but unconditional movement.
 I Changed the JNC-40M USB card to new USB to Parallel breakout board, then Jog key can work well and motor also turn with good sound. When i used JNC-40M driver, even the CPU speed in dianosi. couldn't move at all. I think JNC-40M couldn't work well with Mach3 either their driver or control board problem.
I couldn<t believe that the maker keep telling me tested.......
Alex.